• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Oh for an Update, I am bringing my ashcan in tomorrow so they can relabel and fix the census so it will be correct.

Labeling is now fixed on mine and correctly states mine is the C2E2 Ashcan, Top-pop woot.

Hopefully the census will be fixed in the coming days.

Congrats on the highest grade and thanks for taking the ashcan in to get relabeled. Hopefully they can open up that registry sometime soon now. Although, now that I think about it, I believe there is one more mislabeled ashcan out there so they might not open it up until that one is in.

An update for those who ordered books from me--

The books showed up on my doorstep this morning. I'll be shipping them out all through next week. I have everyone's individual contact and will email you tracking, etc. as they go out. I figured it was easier to do a blanket statement here for the update, though!

Thanks for your patience!

Best,

Frank

hey Makaveli I just want to send a shout out and say thanks for telling spotted 13 about me needing an SD CC 2014 set because of you I just received my set in the mail thanks man I appreciate it and I didn't have to pay what people are going to have to pay on eBay!

Makes me kinda proud to see there has not been a flood of sets listed even after that one bought $550.

I was really thinking I would see 4-5 sets suddenly listed but collectors really want this book now.

hey Makaveli I just want to send a shout out and say thanks for telling spotted 13 about me needing an SD CC 2014 set because of you I just received my set in the mail thanks man I appreciate it and I didn't have to pay what people are going to have to pay on eBay!

(thumbs u Glad that set found a good home! I was going to purchase it myself but Frank had a set for me.

I'm sure most, if not all of the sets sold here will be held onto. I think all the die hards have found their way here. Now that I think about it, every known ashcan is owned by a boardie. hm

Edited by Machiavelli

Makes me kinda proud to see there has not been a flood of sets listed even after that one bought $550.

I was really thinking I would see 4-5 sets suddenly listed but collectors really want this book now.

Or it could be they just have not received them yet?

Or it could be they just have not received them yet?

That's the boat I'm in

Sold for $500.

Nice... :golfclap:

I wonder what the first set of 9.8s will go for.

I was thinking the same thing... will be interesting to see, especially if any books in a set come back 9.9's or even 10's!