• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,428 posts in this topic

Newest addition to the family

2ib16c5.jpg

Niceeee.

Here's my new Spidey beauty. It's my first time owning one. Finally! It's a clean one.

C7EDEBAA-2A56-450B-9773-1B7B124F1459_zpsovnu2wdl.jpg

You got a great deal on the book too. I saw when it went up on the boards. Nice book! :applause:

I just picked up a 5.0 of the book for the first time. It is my favorite Ditko cover and I actually have a poster of it in my basement. I like the color and all the villains contrasted with the white back.

Sold my Annual 1 CGC 9.0 restored white pager for a grand a few months ago and the buyer put it up on ebay the next week for $2K... :o

It didn't sell for a week or two so he relisted it for $2500... :o:o

Don't see it up there now so not sure if it sold or moved to another venue...

Very nice book Dan!

I need to get a CGCed one!

Thanks man. That Kingpin is crisp!

Newest addition to the family

2ib16c5.jpg

Niceeee.

Here's my new Spidey beauty. It's my first time owning one. Finally! It's a clean one.

C7EDEBAA-2A56-450B-9773-1B7B124F1459_zpsovnu2wdl.jpg

You got a great deal on the book too. I saw when it went up on the boards. Nice book! :applause:

I just picked up a 5.0 of the book for the first time. It is my favorite Ditko cover and I actually have a poster of it in my basement. I like the color and all the villains contrasted with the white back.

Yeah, it say there for almost an hour and I couldn't resist any longer lol.i live it as well. We need a pic of the poster. What year is it from. Yes, great contrast. The more you look at it, the more you appreciate it. Congrats on the 5.0

Sold my Annual 1 CGC 9.0 restored white pager for a grand a few months ago and the buyer put it up on ebay the next week for $2K... :o

Wowwww. Did it just have CT? He probably still has it. Guys are bananas with speculation. They'll pay good money for a book, and ask even crazier money for it. :ohnoez:

Wowwww. Did it just have CT? He probably still has it. Guys are bananas with speculation. They'll pay good money for a book, and ask even crazier money for it. :ohnoez:

I bought that Annual 1 about 25 years ago, and didn't know it had the CT on it. I gave $255 for it then. I'd like to have it back now, since I'm down grading. Tom, can you unsell it and let me get it back from you, would you take that loss? :insane:

It's still beautiful to see in the raw pictures I have, a super straight copy.

ASMAnnual1front90CT.jpg

I bought that Annual 1 about 25 years ago, and didn't know it had the CT on it. I gave $255 for it then. I'd like to have it back now, since I'm down grading. Tom, can you unsell it and let me get it back from you, would you take that loss? :insane:

It's still beautiful to see in the raw pictures I have, a super straight copy.

ASMAnnual1front90CT.jpg

lol

Don is correct...it is a super beautiful copy! Wish I still had it in my set but had to raise some cash for another book...I'll re-aquire a nice copy in the future...

Ok, I have a question for everyone. With Clubs for ASM 14 and ASM 50, why don't we have a club for ASM 3? Dr. Octopus is just as big in the Spidey universe as the Green Goblin, yet we aren't showing him the love he deserves with his own club!

So, what do you think, should I start an ASM #3 club? Please give me your 2c

Ok, I have a question for everyone. With Clubs for ASM 14 and ASM 50, why don't we have a club for ASM 3? Dr. Octopus is just as big in the Spidey universe as the Green Goblin, yet we aren't showing him the love he deserves with his own club!

So, what do you think, should I start an ASM #3 club? Please give me your 2c

Otto approved (thumbs u

Picked up #119 to round out my run above issue 92 - seriously, why is 119 so hard to find at a decent price in a high grade these days? Also picked up a CGC 3.5 #8.

Now missing 30 issues in the double digits. Slowly but surely chipping away at that full run!