• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Nice Avengers but someone should have grabbed that ASM set. 1st Black Cat and Carnage!

+1

I thought that was a great offer.

it was a terrific offer, I just think most people had it, why else would it not be taken? Thats the only reason I can think of, people had one or both and didnt want to claim them just to flip them on ebay. :shrug:

I think the current offer is great too as it has issues that others may not have. Personally, I don't own anything from current offer save a single superman issue, where the ASM I have. just my 2c

both are solid offers, but there are those out there who might be afraid to take something good and not be able to match value/awesomeness with their own offer, and then be publicly shamed like a middle school boy who airballs two free throws with a minute left in a tie game at the city championships....or something.

Don't worry Revat, nobody remembers that game. There was a violation the the free thrown anyway, ref should have awarded you another shot, and you would have made it!!!

I fouled out of that game, and it was 8th grade. Get your story straight.

I know sometimes it varies from region to region, but my middle school had 7th and 8th grade.

Guys I'm sorry, but that Sketch in never leaving me, EVER. Too much of a story behind it. too much sentimental value. Of course everyone and everything has a price, but karma is a couple numbers shy.

here lies Stanley and his beloved Jim Lee sketch......

Tell you what when I die, as long as there a no suspicious circumstances, (i'm watching you guys) I will bequeath that Jim Lee sketch to the person who has the best place to display it, as determined by vote.

Tell you what when I die, as long as there a no suspicious circumstances, (i'm watching you guys) I will bequeath that Jim Lee sketch to the person who has the best place to display it, as determined by vote.

do we have to be alive? I will be long since dead

With the ninjas here on the boards I'm surprised you got that whole paragraph finished.

With the ninjas here on the boards I'm surprised you got that whole paragraph finished.

1983828,MbLpbo+UbuvfD8YWffICNZ2OOkjtgVjqgjqm3++B1TVGjloOH+T4rMz5VSWRYOGwLjvcjUu1YrRzqTUZsIYyBg==.jpg

this thought came to mind

:lol: You can always beat them to the punch and list your own Wonder Woman books :baiting:

I cant list books I'm looking for as I dont have them. I was holding out for WW books, thats what I was saying

I get it, I get it. Was just seeing if you had ANY :lol: