• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,726 posts in this topic

Hello all! I'm happy to ressurect this thread with my 1st Planet Comics issue! It's not really my focus, but there ae 2 covers in the run that I was destined to own eventually, one is the #41 and here is the other! Just arrived from Metropolis yesterday:

9ustn5.jpg

Hello all! I'm happy to ressurect this thread with my 1st Planet Comics issue! It's not really my focus, but there ae 2 covers in the run that I was destined to own eventually, one is the #41 and here is the other! Just arrived from Metropolis yesterday:

9ustn5.jpg

One of my favorite covers from the run.

I fell in love with this one the when I first started looking at GA stuff, back when I'd look at every ebay listing in that section. What's not to love? Metropolis actually has another copy that was slightly higher grade but didn't present as well that had "Jamie" written on the woman's upper right thigh. I was close to picking that one up because that's actually my name. :D

9ustn5.jpg

I can't see the image, is blocked while I am at work. Anyone mind telling me what he bought?

14806773803_c8668462c3_z.jpg5500941958_0d8cc716c3_z.jpg

I'll have to put that Planet 39 on my want list. It goes well with the Planet 19.

I think the #19 cover (photoshopped a little) has been replaced by a more complete copy but I didn't scan it yet.

Edited by BB-Gun

I agree! She'd display well with these other 2 killer spider covers as well! Other than that Planet 19, were there any other spider-themed covers? I know there's tons of other animals, just can't think of any Jungle or Jumbo covers with spiders...

t888c8.jpg[/img]

(That one was mine, but this one isn't. Guess I have to scan it still)

StartlingTerror%2311Med.jpg

9ustn5.jpg

Your hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! No kidding. I have a small list of a few FH books that I'd like in my collection. I already own:

Jumbo Comics #'s: 63, 82, 98

Jungle Comics #'s: 69, 135

Fight Comics # 52

Of what I'd like to own:

Jumbo Comics: 55, 58, 64, 65, 94

Jungle Comics: 36, 44 (88), 46, 49, 75 & 85

Fight Comics: 40, 41, 50, 53, 59, 78, 80

Rangers Comics: 26 (fat chance, I know)

Planet Comics: 34, 41

Other thought, have we ever had a "spider theme" thread??? hm