• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

I believe Magneto yells at Charles on the plane that Angel is dead.

No, he was talking about that dumb dragonfly girl who was in First Class instead of a more deserving character.

Peace,

Chip

if you look at the movie she dead she was one of the ones that got tested on my TASK same for banshee and nightcrawler dad.

This is what it should be.

311px-X-Factor_Vol_1_19.jpg

If not Angel, then Caliban as death.

Peace,

Chip

I agree, I think characters like Wolverine and Gambit as horsemen would be a little weird for a general audience.

maybe Gambit but wolverine would be cool

This is what it should be.

311px-X-Factor_Vol_1_19.jpg

If not Angel, then Caliban as death.

Peace,

Chip

I agree, I think characters like Wolverine and Gambit as horsemen would be a little weird for a general audience.

Gambit is going to appear in Apocalypse before his standalone movie, so it wouldn't be too crazy for him to first appear in Apocalypse as Death and deal with his internal conflict throughout the movie. Then, give him a standalone movie to tell his full story- similar to Origin, but good. If DOFP was Jackman's last X movie, then Gambit will be positioned as the new conflicted anti-hero of the franchise.

Five Actors We Want to Play Apocalypse

Ron Perlman

Perlman's gruff voice and intimidating screen presence are perfectly suited for the mutant master of evolution. Should the producers opt to take the physical make-up effect route in bringing the character to life, few would look as fittingly bad- as Hellboy himself, and tnd the Comic-Con International crowd would eat this casting up. Fox could definitely do worse, but it would have a hard time finding anyone better.

X-MEN: APOCALYPSE - More On 'Four Horsemen' From Simon Kinberg

---------------------------

While many of us were incredibly excited to see Apocalpse bulding a giant pyramid in Egypt for the X-Men: Days of Future Past post credits scene, we were equally excited to see the 'Four Horsemen' being teased off in the distance. By the time X-Men: Apocalpse lands in theaters Apocalpse and his 'Four Horsemen' will look much different - something closer to the comic book versions. Screenwriter Simon Kinberg was asked during Comic-Con about the identities of Apocalpse's brainwashed, super-powered henchmen.

---------------------------

Kinberg Interview video

Mostly I got that women's underwear are soiled...often. :eek:

Really?

I heard "Good chance Archangel is going to be in this!"

.same thing!

'Save the undies' commercial. :sick:

Kinberg Interview video

Mostly I got that women's underwear are soiled...often. :eek:

Really?

I heard "Good chance Archangel is going to be in this!"

.same thing!

'Save the undies' commercial. :sick:

See? They brightened your day already.

:baiting:

Sounds Like Fan Bingbing Will Return As 'Blink' In X-MEN: APOCALYPSE

------------------------

"I am contracted to appear in the next four X-Men films and it’s going to be really amazing,” she said through her translator. “In 14 years since the X-Men films started, this is the first time an Asian mutant is in the film. So, it’s going to be really interesting. In the comics, Blink is a Caucasian girl, so I was curious why Bryan wanted an Asian to play the role. He said that it’s time for Blink to make an appearance and, for her debut she has to be simply marvelous. It was an offer I couldn't refuse."

------------------------