• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jjfversion1's kudos thread
1 1

15 posts in this topic

John's an absolute great guy, despite my recent problems on the board he decided to deal with me anyways. We conducted a trade of some key books, and it went off without a hitch. Not only were his comms great, he was understanding of the situation throughout and gave me the benefit of the doubt, as well as some absolutely amazing books.

I'd deal with John again in a heartbeat.

Edited by Symbiotic

I just concluded a deal with John for a high value item. Communication was excellent and I couldn't be happier with how smooth the entire process went. I definitely hope to do future business with him. Just excellent!

Did his due diliegence to make sure the the book was shipped to the correct address before he shipped the book to me so I wouldn't hesistate to do business with someone who takes so much care to ensure that the buyer gets what they ordered.

Thanks so much!!!

Conan_Aficionado