• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,941 posts in this topic

Just bought this off a fellow board member, always loved the cover!

AM32-front_zpsecaec995.gif

That's a killer cover!!!

Very Nice ! Here's the same cover, different #...think another boardie is responsible for this as well.

-bc

am35_zps3cc3b6f1.png

Canadian?

Both are fantastic! :applause: I recently picked up a MT #93 and would love to work on these early horror books more seriously.

Too funny! My only other Canadian is a MT...I like the early "Marvel Comic" round logo. Plus, how could you pass up "a Big Extra Value magazine"?

-bc

mt96_zps6d2091b9.jpg

Just to get it back on the original theme...(I apologize for the decaying scanner bulb).

sw4001_zps57e6c429.jpg

AAF14001_zpsec90def9.jpg

AAF13001_zps0305ee23.jpg

AA3001_zpsbe243e77.jpg

Just bought this off a fellow board member, always loved the cover!

AM32-front_zpsecaec995.gif

That's a killer cover!!!

Very Nice ! Here's the same cover, different #...think another boardie is responsible for this as well.

-bc

am35_zps3cc3b6f1.png

Canadian?

Both are fantastic! :applause: I recently picked up a MT #93 and would love to work on these early horror books more seriously.

Too funny! My only other Canadian is a MT...I like the early "Marvel Comic" round logo. Plus, how could you pass up "a Big Extra Value magazine"?

-bc

mt96_zps6d2091b9.jpg

Just to get it back on the original theme...(I apologize for the decaying scanner bulb).

sw4001_zps57e6c429.jpg

AAF14001_zpsec90def9.jpg

AAF13001_zps0305ee23.jpg

AA3001_zpsbe243e77.jpg

(thumbs u :cloud9:

Nice! What'ya grade those two?

Cheers (thumbs u

vg/fn for both

The TOS 27 displays considerably better than the grade...

#28 :baiting:

Back cover creasing brings the grade down a bit, but I agree with you, the book presents well for it's grade.

Nice! What'ya grade those two?

Cheers (thumbs u

vg/fn for both

The TOS 27 displays considerably better than the grade...

#28 :baiting:

I knew it was a 28, and I usually proofread my posts, and I still got it wrong. :tonofbricks:

I've been thinking about Groot.

Is his "mainstream" revival the genesis of a new wave of interest in Pre Hero Marvels? Are we going to have to share Goom, Colossus, and Grogg with the rest of the world, too?

I've been thinking about Groot.

Is his "mainstream" revival the genesis of a new wave of interest in Pre Hero Marvels? Are we going to have to share Goom, Colossus, and Grogg with the rest of the world, too?

YES, hopefully. And Fin Fang Foom, too!!