• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

After seeing that Duke sketch earlier, I wanna see a Kav sketch of a mean looking Clint Eastwood and John Wayne swipe of Green Lantern 52

That sounds interesting.....or maybe Clint telling Hulk GET OFF MY LAWN

Haha, the prints aren't moving so maybe I should send them to Kav and have him add his derrière improvements to Bettie

Really? i would have thought Option B would have been long gone, its a great piece.

:baiting: It could be yours

Well Heck, if no one else wants it :takeit: Option B. Really can't believe it's still here.

^^ It's all yours.

RAK (3 options for 3 takers)

I took a RAK from eborres last week and was finally able to get my pictures together for my offer. Up for anyone to take are 3 different prints from a Bettie Page art portfolio I picked up and split up between friends. Choose one print and I'll also throw in one of the posters from the recent Guardians preview screenings.

Option A - Ron Randall print (claimed by techvoodoo)

2hyxt3a.jpg

Option B - Aaron Lopresti print (claimed by neopacket)

1jx5k0.jpg

Option C - Greg Laws print

6gv528.jpg

Guardians poster:

23uzog0.jpg

:bump: Option C still available. Anyone's welcome to it, whether you've claimed 10 RAKs or none.

Lets switch up the current offer; PICK 2 from the following:

141nk3n.jpg

11w4h3s.jpg

fan5me.jpg

vn1e8g.jpg

2ljibgp.jpg

2sahs39.jpg

22nyna.jpg

2075cvm.jpg

I'm really shocked that this offer made it all the way to the 48 hour barrier. I'm hand off on this one but I like the way you mixed it up and added some sweet books.

Lets switch up the current offer; PICK 2 from the following:

141nk3n.jpg

11w4h3s.jpg

fan5me.jpg

vn1e8g.jpg

2ljibgp.jpg

2sahs39.jpg

22nyna.jpg

2075cvm.jpg

I'm really shocked that this offer made it all the way to the 48 hour barrier. I'm hand off on this one but I like the way you mixed it up and added some sweet books.

Dangnabit. NICE offer.

Chip. Breathe.

This was the original first offer.

It took time to finally decide what would be in my offer. Uncleben's offer was generous and I got a book that I have really been wanting...so, without further delay-my current offer, 5 books in all (let me know if you want/need/require more pictures-no scanner at home):

This one is hard for me grad wise-structurally I'd say 8.0 or 8.5, but the fading, not sure; say, anywhere between 3.0 and 4.5

141nk3n.jpg

One of my favorite books 8.0ish

11w4h3s.jpg

Second Hobgoblin, and great cover IMO, tear at staple, 5.0ish

epoar.jpg

And I love these covers and stories

255rmz5.jpg

10z4wpl.jpg

And the search for an FF50 begins...brown, why does it have to be brown?

He switched it up late last night. Not many have seen it yet. :baiting:

Wait...THAT offer sat unclaimed for 2 days???

Really??

Has this thread jumped the shark already?

Peace,

Chip

Come on - don't sound ignorant. A majority of the people involved with this thread have already taken something this month and I'm guessing the fence sitters are very specific as to what they are looking for their collection. Definetely a big offer.

Chip. Breathe.

This was the original first offer.

He switched it up late last night. Not many have seen it yet. :baiting:

Typing multiple question marks does not increase your heart rate. ;)

Switching it up or not, the first two books should have been snatched up immediately.

Peace,

Chip

Edited by Chip Cataldo

I just sort of equated the "THAT" with :ohnoez::frustrated:

:grin:

And I was just about to edit my post to delete the "Chip. Breathe." :sorry:

I should have just included the original offer in my reply and explained that he switched it up.

Come on - don't sound ignorant. A majority of the people involved with this thread have already taken something this month and I'm guessing the fence sitters are very specific as to what they are looking for their collection. Definetely a big offer.

I'm not ignorant. A great offer can be sold and that money could be used to purchase exactly what someone is looking for. There's more than one way to go out acquiring something in your wheelhouse as far as this thread is concerned.

Peace,

Chip