• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

That is a crazy price, but I might have guessed the first handful would do well. I hate the bindery tears, I know they can still be 9.8 with, but I always psych myself out about how much is too much, and didn't end up sending any in. Was gonna wait a but and send them in with others for a pre screen, but my guess is the ship will have sailed at that point. lol

Edited by AntBrown

That is a crazy price, but I might have guessed the first handful would do well. I hate the bindery tears, I know they can still be 9.8 with, but I always psych myself out about how much is too much, and didn't end up sending any in. Was gonna wait a but and send them in with others for a pre screen, but my guess is the ship will have sailed at that point. lol

Bindary shmindary.. If you have them, sub them.. This book is not gonna go down the 9.4-9.8 : 75.00-200.00 ration in a loooong long time

Appreciate the insight. hm I think I've just been waiting around for someone to tell me to. Might go in today, though they'll be behind the SDCC curve, and I'm thinking thats going to be a loooong wait. lol

Rick Remenders Fear Agent seems to be getting hot, maybe people finally realize how awesome this book is. #1 sells well at $25-30.

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Fear+agent+1&_pgn=1&LH_Complete=1&LH_PrefLoc=0&_sop=1&LH_Sold=1&from=refine

It helps that Remenders is getting some good exposure with Captain America, Black Science, and now Low. I don't have an opinion on Captain America; but I love Black Science, have high hopes for Low, and always thought Fear Agent was an underrated book. Issue 3 and 4 are not easy to find.

But no love for Captain Dingleberry?

Anyone who pre-ordered the ASM #4 JSC covers get theirs yet?

Figured I would see some today seeing as they should have gotten their copies early last week.

I would go easy on that one... doubt anyone has them yet. It's going to be over 1400 orders to ship and they had SDCC.

Figured I would see some today seeing as they should have gotten their copies early last week.

I would go easy on that one... doubt anyone has them yet. It's going to be over 1400 orders to ship and they had SDCC.

He stated in his thread he's not shipping until Wednesday (the 30th) and he's shipping in order received.

I just got an email that says that Marvel delayed them and they will ship on the 30th.

More recently it's been going for $10-15. Most recently there are some $7 sales, but I would say for a month or two it's been $10+.

Some other new Marvel series above cover are Magneto, Gambit, Deadpool vs. Carnage, Loki and Moon Knight.