• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,438 posts in this topic

Posting this everywhere since I can't control my excitement! :whee: White pages and unrestored!

as1_front_zpsa7558514.jpg

WOW !! :applause:

+1 Congrats I can certainly see why you're excited!! very nice example of one of the all time classics :golfclap:

:acclaim:

I've never purchased a romance book before, but after seeing Andy's(Dr. Love) impressive collection at rarehighgrade's Golden Age get-together last Friday night, I found this book at Bedrock's booth. I don't know that I'll be buying many romance books, but I'm trying to open up my collection to non-superhero titles, and I really liked this cover...

heartthrobs1.jpg

I don't know that I'll be buying many romance books, but I'm trying to open up my collection to non-superhero titles, and I really liked this cover...

Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to the galaxy!

I've never purchased a romance book before, but after seeing Andy's(Dr. Love) impressive collection at rarehighgrade's Golden Age get-together last Friday night, I found this book at Bedrock's booth. I don't know that I'll be buying many romance books, but I'm trying to open up my collection to non-superhero titles, and I really liked this cover...

heartthrobs1.jpg

Beautiful book! Ward was simply amazing and what a 1st romance purchase. Well done.

heartthrobs1.jpg

Beautiful book! Ward was simply amazing and what a 1st romance purchase. Well done.

+1