• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Much appreciated guys. I'm all :cloud9:

Even if MD does appear to be a sinking ship, it's still my favorite. It's the first series I started chasing that's current, so it'll always be special to me.

Even if MD does appear to be a sinking ship, it's still my favorite. It's the first series I started chasing that's current, so it'll always be special to me.

Sinking ship? I don't agree with that at all. They were inflated to the moon and have settled at some decent pricing for a book that hasn't even reach issue 10 yet.

Ok so after much texts from evilash I decided to pick up the HC from SDCC. I am through issue 3 and I am hooked! :shy:

I was wondering if any one had some issues for sale. :hi:

Since I only have the HC I am open to any and all issues. CGC or Raw 9.8 candidates of 1st prints only please

Any other printings I can live with NM copies

PM me if you can help in any way.

I wanted to check here first before the feebay hunt starts

thanks guys! :foryou:

Sinking ship? I don't agree with that at all. They were inflated to the moon and have settled at some decent pricing for a book that hasn't even reach issue 10 yet.

This. Fake price spikes unwinding don't mean its a sinking ship. The book is doing fine, it just needs to continue clearing out the dead weight of the speculative BS from the spring.

wow, really bad phrasing on my part, lol.

I was just referring to the drop in price over the last however many months. I meant that its time at the top as the "hottest" new image title seems to be over (for the time being). That's not surprising, obviously the attention shifts as new titles come out, and I never expected it to maintain the price points it was hitting.

I've got plenty of faith in the series and deff. didn't mean to imply that I thought it was flopping or even struggling. :sorry:

As I said, its my favorite at the moment, and I think we'll even see the price pick back up to close to where it was at before.

Edited by AntBrown

Not much talk about the exclusive watches Skybound/Image had for Manifest Destiny signed by both Dingess and Roberts at SDCC. I picked one up because of how cool they looked. I would post a picture but not sure how to do so.

I was also lucky enough to get my LBCC variant submitted for CGC with dual signature. Now the waiting game, fingers crossed. I love this book and up or down will continue to support it with the great writing and exceptional art work.