• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hellboy all the way
3 3

245 posts in this topic

just finishi reading hellboy in hell and it was a good reading.

i had some hard time getting the n°1. I was able to track down the regular cover and the "year of monsters" cover.

are these n°1 hard to get (i don't see a lot of them on feebay)?

regards

ps- anyone know when will come out the nest hellboy mini?

I've discussed this before, but I've never seen any B.P.R.D. issue 1's on ebay, or any where in fact – surprisingly none have been submitted to CGC even. I got mine on an auction website a while back and thought nothing of it, it was just one I wanted – I'd be interested to know the print run for this comic?

Anyways, I went and sent my 9.8 candidate to my friend Triston to get done for me at SDCC… and he got it signed for me by Dell Toro and Mignola :banana:

46105_20081121111126_large.jpg

I'm pretty excited for it.

Edited by LloydJBailey

I've discussed this before, but I've never seen any B.P.R.D. issue 1's on ebay, or any where in fact – surprisingly none have been submitted to CGC even. I got mine on an auction website a while back and thought nothing of it, it was just one I wanted – I'd be interested to know the print run for this comic?

Anyways, I went and sent my 9.8 candidate to my friend Triston to get done for me at SDCC… and he got it signed for me by Dell Toro and Mignola :banana:

46105_20081121111126_large.jpg

I'm pretty excited for it.

Very interesting. It's never been subbed.

Be first to market!

I love me some BPRD and Abe Sapien. Sapien's self-title started slow, but has been very good lately.

Patrick

Cross post, but…

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

My CGC Signature Series Hellboy set is nearly complete!

14853897384_2a318f6912_c.jpg

14669762958_592d1f3cbc_c.jpg

1st appearance of Abe Sapien!

14669819557_a91442238a_c.jpg

1st appearance of Abe Sapien!

14669731349_b37d8c6527_c.jpg

14669648440_d850ce1f2b_c.jpg

14669742759_da18a2e957_c.jpg

14853279161_4a996b009b_c.jpg

14853900204_441fc90c5d_c.jpg

14833355746_a34faedec9_c.jpg

14669675580_d11c8937e6_c.jpg

New to the board and wanted to share my Hellboy wall of goodies.

14853954504_33c364c825_z.jpg

I have just about every comic and variant (hellby, Abe, BPRD, Edward Grey, etc.) except a couple. I also collect some John Byrne's other work (Have 3 sets of JBNM), and just about every rocketeer comic.

In the upper right hand is the Hellboy comic version hand gun (15" long) 3d printed plastic gun made by Gries Monkey. You can see the 40mm shells on the shelf.

"The Shadow" tibetan phurba dagger is standing in for the Lipu dagger seen in Abe Sapien's The Drowning.

For action figures; I'm missing a comic version Mezco Abe Sapien (SDCC) in package; just in case someone has one they're looking to part with.

-Terry

corrected the dagger type above

Edited by Firespitter

14853954504_33c364c825_z.jpg

I have just about every comic and variant (hellby, Abe, BPRD, Edward Grey, etc.) except a couple. I also collect some John Byrne's other work (Have 3 sets of JBNM), and just about every rocketeer comic.

In the upper right hand is the Hellboy comic version hand gun (15" long) 3d printed plastic gun made by Gries Monkey. You can see the 40mm shells on the shelf.

"The Shadow" indian dagger is standing in for the Lipu dagger seen in Abe Sapien's The Drowning.

For action figures; I'm missing a comic version Mezco Abe Sapien (SDCC) in package; just in case someone has one they're looking to part with.

-Terry

(worship) WOW. Awesome collection! :applause:

"The Shadow" tibetan phurba dagger is standing in for the Lipu dagger seen in Abe Sapien's The Drowning.

-Terry

corrected the dagger type above

I love that Heroes Con poster! Nice collection!!

Thank you for the complements. I'm constantly tinkering with the layout. I also made & collect a few of the props from the comics.

12127489834_023b2f0dbf_b.jpg

I'd also be interested in getting another Fury #3 variant, if anyone has one they are willing to part with. ;)

14861529744_270faf8079_z.jpg

-Terry

Edited by Firespitter