• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Email exchange is below:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=163911&Number=7900871#Post7900871

At this point, I am unsure if there will be a resolution or not

Thanks. I don't know how I missed that. As for the response my 2c is that he is now aware and should have the 72hrs to clear things up and get back on track. If he does not show sufficient progress by then it is IMO a PL and not a HoS.

I have to say that the complexity and length of these kind of transactions is very odd, but I'll admit I have no experience with it personally.

Email exchange is below:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=163911&Number=7900871#Post7900871

At this point, I am unsure if there will be a resolution or not

Thanks. I don't know how I missed that. As for the response my 2c is that he is now aware and should have the 72hrs to clear things up and get back on track. If he does not show sufficient progress by then it is IMO a PL and not a HoS.

I have to say that the complexity and length of these kind of transactions is very odd, but I'll admit I have no experience with it personally.

Pretty sure I saw him set up with a booth at wizard world San Antonio today selling prints.

Anyone here back from this luckycomics guys?

Got a refund on the transactions this morning.

I've got one and one is in the final stage.

No fewer than five buyers paid this guy and he skipped with the cash. As a result, I'd like to formally nominate luckycomics for the HOS.

Anyone here back from this luckycomics guys?

Got a refund on the transactions this morning.

I've got one and one is in the final stage.

No fewer than five buyers paid this guy and he skipped with the cash. As a result, I'd like to formally nominate luckycomics for the HOS.

I'm with you Frank.

I had to have paypal reverse my transactions with him. He never even responded to the cases.

How many boardies got scammed on this?

Based on posts in this thread and some PMs that I've received, here are the ones that I know had sent money and had to file a paypal claim (feel free to correct me if anyone has been mistakenly put on the list):

brownchikano, asteroid-comix, carter3175, Scturo, Gsims718, ComicBookQuest

There are others that purchased in the thread, but I'm awaiting the extent of their dealings before including them in the above. Included:

Bunky Brian, mumby, boboset

So, no fewer than 6 and as many as 9.