• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

One of my favorite pages in the series so far will be a brand new print that we'll be debuting at SDCC next week:

BsnFL0EIYAA4jSU.jpg

Come get it signed at the Felix Comic Art booth!

Any boardie want to be my best friend and secure a signed print of this for me? I missed out on them last year, not for lack of trying.

wonderful...as long as you're going to SDCC you can buy one.

You can get one if you're not going to SDCC, too. Just write me.

Also, for non-attendees, I've just uploaded over 300 pages/covers to my site, so you all can get a sneak peek at the art I'll be taking to the show. Enjoy!

I'm curious to see how much the OA cover for #14 went at the cbldf auction last night, anyone know?

$2500, sold to a dealer.

The signings with Nick Dragotta went great. I'll post more later this week, including a few pics of the commissions he completed. I tweeted during the show, but will add more details here when I've decompressed. Now looking forward to NYCC, which is shaping up to be even more crazy!

I'm curious to see how much the OA cover for #14 went at the cbldf auction last night, anyone know?

$2500, sold to a dealer.

The signings with Nick Dragotta went great. I'll post more later this week, including a few pics of the commissions he completed. I tweeted during the show, but will add more details here when I've decompressed. Now looking forward to NYCC, which is shaping up to be even more crazy!

It was nice meeting you last week. (thumbs u

$2500, sold to a dealer.

:shy:

EoW_14_zps6ebdfc89.jpg

This was my one and only splurge of the con this year. Went to the CBLDF auction initially just to watch, and assumed this one would get stoopid money simply because of the fact that it's the first piece of EoW OA to market - then was surprised by how much I really liked this one in person, and decided to bid at the last second. And...due to my last-minute decision to bid, and an epic fail of miscommunication, ended up bidding against a friend at the end, thus driving the price up $500 higher than where it would have ended if we had just discussed our plans in advance. :facepalm:

At least the tax write off knocks the price down to a much more reasonable price point. And...at the end, just excited to add it to my inventory collection. ;)