• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

New arrivals this week - adding them into my collection. I'm happy with what I got. Sorry about the camera pics ... my scanner wasn't working properly connected to my computer at the moment.

Richie Rich # 8 VF+

This is the 1st Christmas theme cover in Richie Rich series. It is one of tougher issues to find in high grade. Working in getting low numbers to add to my RR collection

MyNewComicBooks-2014001_zps5db225f5.jpg

Four Color # 386 - Uncle Scrooge in "Only A Poor Man", this is a nice VG copy and finally have it to my FC Disney Ducks (all by Carl Barks). While this one is a filler copy... it'll do until I find a upgrade copy to replace.

MyNewComicBooks-2014002_zps5a7e9865.jpg

Tales To Astonish # 40 - with thanks to a broadie in his thread in buying. This is a nice copy to have! :grin:

MyNewComicBooks-2014003_zps93595e12.jpg

And... I found some awesome 1970s Marvel pocket books from a LCS recently. I haven't seen them for years! I did had ASM vol # 1 to 3 of the same pocket series when I was a kid. These books here are in nice condition.

MyNewComicBooks-2014004_zps52199428.jpg

Got a few things at comic-con

BunkyBrian sold me this:

dd_23_front_zps4f41a30c.jpg

Saw Sergio Aragones and supported the CBLDF:

Groo_67_Front_zpse9339990.jpg

groo_vs_conan1_front_zpsa175f1cf.jpg

Found a couple of nice Daredevils I was missing at the World Wide booth:

dd_49_cgc_front_zps8a25e954.jpg

dd_77_cgc_front_zps6247cf59.jpg

And last, certainly not lease, a GRAIL!

from Metro!as1_front_zpsa7558514.jpg

Four Color # 386 - Uncle Scrooge in "Only A Poor Man", this is a nice VG copy and finally have it to my FC Disney Ducks (all by Carl Barks). While this one is a filler copy... it'll do until I find a upgrade copy to replace.

MyNewComicBooks-2014002_zps5a7e9865.jpg

:luhv:

Congratulations... I covet that book lol

Book presents VERY well, great cover, a lot of history behind it and as much as I want a copy myself, that should become part of your 'black hole' collection to save and pass along when you are ready.

Book presents VERY well, great cover, a lot of history behind it and as much as I want a copy myself, that should become part of your 'black hole' collection to save and pass along when you are ready.

Thank you! I truly hope that I maintain the financial wherewithal to keep this book so that my nieces and nephews can fight over it once I'm gone. :devil:

New arrivals this week - adding them into my collection. I'm happy with what I got. Sorry about the camera pics ... my scanner wasn't working properly connected to my computer at the moment.

Richie Rich # 8 VF+

This is the 1st Christmas theme cover in Richie Rich series. It is one of tougher issues to find in high grade. Working in getting low numbers to add to my RR collection

Nice!

Got my copy last year.

2203131824181.jpg

Thank you! I truly hope that I maintain the financial wherewithal to keep this book so that my nieces and nephews can fight over it once I'm gone. :devil:

A very cool book that has to rank among the best of the best from the GA.

A very cool book that has to rank among the best of the best from the GA.

100% agree! This cover always ranks in the top 3 of my favorite Schomburg covers. :cloud9:

Richie Rich # 8 VF+

Nice!

Got my copy last year.

2203131824181.jpg

Nice copy you have. I see that I'm just 2 grades below yours. But after sent it to CGC - will find out its actual grade then. :wishluck: