• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

In the sake of not having this thread derailed(more then it is at the moment) I suggest that we do a group PM, to discuss this issue, and also for future issues. I say this because when discussions like this take place the current offer gets lost in the commotion, takes away from the meaning of the thread and scares away potential participants that see it, making them rather not get involved in something that they would view as hostile.

Call yourself the council and make sure you label your first appearance as The Giving Tree thread page 423. The general "chatter" keeps this thread on the first page.....

And it may be tedious to keep up with the banter it does alert anyone thinking about "playing" the system that it does not work. A person can't say they did not know about how the thread works unlike a system where all discussions are done in another thread. I'd rather have an informed group of people in the thread then a bunch of people wondering how things work.

SDCC RAK

First 24 hours open only to a new claimer. After that, open to anybody (thumbs u

Exclusive Godzilla bust bank. #526 of 1000. Free shipping US. First $10 international.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

:o

SDCC RAK

First 24 hours open only to a new claimer. After that, open to anybody (thumbs u

Exclusive Godzilla bust bank. #526 of 1000. Free shipping US. First $10 international.

Oh man My best friend would die for that. I need to find where I can buy one of these for his birthday.

So cool.

-Kystix

Got my RAK from Meeklo today. Thanks Buddy! I wouldn't have a copy, if not for your generosity. And it's in perfect condition to boot.

9FAB5F96-9354-476C-BC01-4CAAFDA76487_zpsmjs3ef81.jpg

Edited by Scturo

Got my RAK from Meeklo today. Thanks Buddy! I wouldn't have a copy, if not for your generosity. And it's in perfect condition to boot.

So you posted a picture of a RAK you received from a guy who had a veto and wasn't suppose to give anything away for a month in the thread?

So you posted a picture of a RAK you received from a guy who had a veto and wasn't suppose to give anything away for a month in the thread?

wasn't the tec27 rak offered pre-veto?

Yeah, I did that RAK the day before…on Batman Day.

Yeah, I did that RAK the day before…on Batman Day.

Ah, those were the simple days. (:

SDCC RAK

Ok, I'll leave this up to whomever to decide but I haven't taken a RAK in the thread but have paid KAV to send me a few pages of his art which I think of as a RAK. If that doesn't count I really want to get this for a friend of mine. I'll even try to remember to take a picture of him with it at Disneyworld in November :lol:

Won't hurt my feelings either way and if not, just something I'll look for on the bay :thumbsup:

No, that's the one that I gave away. Speaking of, had the wife's car start roaring this morning (left front wheel bearing) so it will be in the mail in the morning :thumbsup:

Edited by Mayor006