• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

My Hastings order arrived just fine, but I ordered 10 copies of various covers from ForbiddenPlanet.com (UK). It arrived Tuesday, with only 4 of the 10 books, and those 4 books were bagged (not boarded) and not bound together in anyway. No packaging at all, just thrown into a massive mailer. :tonofbricks: So, damaged and over half missing. No reply to e-mail just yet either. Looking like that one will have to be a lesson learned.

Yikes....

It was my first order, and I've heard nothing but good things, so I was surprised. Hopefully they come through on the customer service end.

My last order was thrown together as well, after many excellent packages - hope this isn't a trend (tsk)

we should all call customer support and just let them know. not in a mean way but just give thema heads up. hastings has some great variatns and i'd hate to have mine get ruiend in the future. i bet just the number of calls from the boardies who have spoken here would be enough to get some things changed. its not the biggest of companies after all.

my hasting variants came in just fine... i can't say the same for a few of my phantom variants :/

Who shipped your Phantoms?

Curious.

from ebay .. i can't really place blame on the seller.. i'm pretty sure the damage happened in transit since the box was beat to hell... it's the price i pay for receiving packages from across the country... :/

For anyone who saw me put ForbiddenPlanet.com (UK) on blast a few pages back about my order arriving all messed up, I want to clarify that today they (very politely) reached back out to me about resolving the issue.

I likely should have given them more time to get back to me before posting about it publicly.

It's a better list than the one generated by the CGC geniuses...

Does CGC put out a list that I'm not aware of? Or are you referring to the collective "Us"?