• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Does anyone have information on the SDCC WD sketch cover?

Has anyone else heard of this?

I was informed that there are roughly 80 copies of the SDCC RRP given out. That's such an odd number that I'm going to guesstimate there to be 75 or 100 copies to make a nice even number.

Hard to believe that the number is that low. Especially since we know a boardie has at least 8 of them. Don't see skybound giving one person almost 10 percent of the print run.

I've been told they were available this morning at the image booth.

I talked to a few people from both booths. Skybound and Image..

Neither knew ..but said they were it at the booths. They had not seen them, one thought they were givin away at a breakfast.

So I tried.

I was informed that there are roughly 80 copies of the SDCC RRP given out. That's such an odd number that I'm going to guesstimate there to be 75 or 100 copies to make a nice even number.

Hard to believe that the number is that low. Especially since we know a boardie has at least 8 of them. Don't see skybound giving one person almost 10 percent of the print run.

Someone else said it was 200. I think that might more sense.

A driver escaped a violent horde of people dressed as zombies pounding on his car by plowing through the crowd and hitting a 64-year-old pedestrian at a San Diego intersection, police say.

Daily News

:eek:

as the driver, who is deaf, inched his way through the intersection

I guess he was still upset that joeypost takes so long to press his books :P

A driver escaped a violent horde of people dressed as zombies pounding on his car by plowing through the crowd and hitting a 64-year-old pedestrian at a San Diego intersection, police say.

Daily News

:eek:

as the driver, who is deaf, inched his way through the intersection

I guess he was still upset that joeypost takes so long to press his books :P

:olol

Someone else said it was 200. I think that might more sense.

I'm not sure on the edition size of the Sketch covers of WD129 and MD 8 at SDCC but they were given out at the retailer breakfast plus used as "thank you" gifts for the skybound booth crew.