• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,172 posts in this topic

Picked this up off eBay last night: Hunted #13 (#1, formally My Love Memories!!). Decent copy i can live with, only a two issue run,, and i don't have 2 yet(sometimes the shortest runs are the hardest to complete!). Love the bondage cover in typical Fox Fashion. My, what big......er, ROPES they used to tie her up with :blush:Hunted131_zps0872470e.jpg

Nice! I approve this cover! :golfclap:

Obviously I'm just a bit nervous about the PGX part and the chances I am taking. My fingers are crossed and praying for no CT or trimming.

20d3e957-cce1-4677-b7d2-187004fd9975_zps682ddd0c.jpg

One of my top favorite Fox Good Girl books! I've only been able to find a few copies after 10 years of searching.

West

Yeah a while back you had mentioned this book to me and its been on my radar. Remember, if it comes back a PLOD its all your fault :baiting:

:facepalm::foryou:

Just graded by CGC 6.5 ow Universal :banana: Edited by Junkdrawer

yay!!!!

wwallentown.jpg

Sweet pedigree copy of an neat Joe Simon cover - the baddie swinging the skull by its hair while getting flame to the face just kills me.

I have the Larson copy and have enjoyed it a ton.

:applause: