• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What makes an A–Level PREACHER page?
2 2

413 posts in this topic

Seemed about right to me.

There's a great page on Heritage that I think is closer to an "A" page than that one was. I'll be interested to see how this auction ends:

PREACHER on HERITAGE

There's another Preacher page on Heritage, lot 92106, with Cass and Frankie from issue #24 and it seems really cheap in comparison to the page in your link. I think its a nice page, but perhaps its because Jessie's not on the page? Still, that's a fairly large price swing already.

That's a good one, too! I'm sure it won't stay there ($200 currently), though I doubt it will go higher than the Jesse page (which I rate as an "A" page)

There are a couple of good ones in the upcoming CLink auction as well.

That's a good one, too! I'm sure it won't stay there ($200 currently), though I doubt it will go higher than the Jesse page (which I rate as an "A" page)

There are a couple of good ones in the upcoming CLink auction as well.

Agreed (thumbs u

Just added some new Preacher pages and thought I would share here. I have managed one page each featuring one of the 3 main characters.

1st Cassidy doing what he does... (old but I thought I would share it again)

feeding time

next, Tulip shooting straight...

little petal

and finally, the best for last, Jesse having a little talk with God...

peyote haze

Thanks for looking!

Edited by artistlost

Just added some new Preacher pages and thought I would share here. I have managed one page each featuring one of the 3 main characters.

1st Cassidy doing what he does... (old but I thought I would share it again)

feeding time

next, Tulip shooting straight...

little petal

and finally, the best for last, Jesse having a little talk with God...

peyote haze

Thanks for looking!

Quite the hoard you've got going <3

Combining the topic of "Do first appearances matter to YOU" with an A-Level PREACHER page thread, does the 1st "appearance" on PREACHER 09 Page 06 make it A-Level?

I don't think it does. This, to me, is a case of hyping up whatever is on the page to make it more appealing. We'll see what the 6+ bidders have to say about it in a few days. (shrug)

Combining the topic of "Do first appearances matter to YOU" with an A-Level PREACHER page thread, does the 1st "appearance" on PREACHER 09 Page 06 make it

A-Level?

I don't think it does. This, to me, is a case of hyping up whatever is on the page to make it more appealing. We'll see what the 6+ bidders have to say about it in a few days. (shrug)

I'm with you, but it's definitely getting some healthy bidding already with 5 days to go.

Combining the topic of "Do first appearances matter to YOU" with an A-Level PREACHER page thread, does the 1st "appearance" on PREACHER 09 Page 06 make it

A-Level?

I'm with you, but it's definitely getting some healthy bidding already with 5 days to go.

I was watching the page but not all that interested in bidding on it.

I am very curious to see where it ends up.

Here's a new twist. Instead of asking Fabry to re-do a PREACHER cover a collector (not me) asked him to re-create an interior page.

The fan in me would love to see the entire series painted by Fabry. :cloud9:

The OA collector in me cringes. hm

From what I know of Fabry's commission rates and the asking price of the original page, this collector got a good deal.

151142.jpg.3a78c29ad7e977666342652a5679a355.jpg