• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Ajulliay today at SDCC. He brought me a box containing my RAK of the Ultimate FF Run. The box seemed way to heavy for that though. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and it not only had the entire run of the Ultimate FF, but also runs of Ultimatum, Ultimate Origin, The Ultimates 2 and 3, Utimate Power, Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk and other Ultimate titles. I didn't even know these other series existed.

Thanks buddy :)

10345730_677627942319663_5992380567439486145_n.jpg

On a side note I gave him Kraven and the scrapbook so hopefully there are some photos in that thread soon. :baiting::grin:

did you get any sigs for the scrapbook or pics of neal adams with kraven etc? Or some cosplay chicks maybe??

did you get any sigs for the scrapbook or pics of neal adams with kraven etc? Or some cosplay chicks maybe??

I really did not enjoy the convention today. I know it is crowded every year but it has gotten to the point where I can not really see anything. I am like a salmon being swept down stream until I hit a roadblock of a group of people blocking an entire aisle checking their cellphones oblivious to what is behind them. Alas, I did not get any photos before handing him off to Allujay.

I'm a bit bummed that I didn't meet all the great people I have interacted with here on the boards. My wife and I got to meet Toast so we're thrilled about that, just wished I could have met more of you great folks there. :sorry:

*spoon* is a Mc Hulk?

Comes in the McAvengers meal with a McCaptain America, McBlack Widow, McHawkeye, McIron Man, and Thor.

Poor Thor. No McName for you.

Would you really put a Mc before the name of Thor?

Harvey's being great and protecting my identity but I wasn't trying to make it a big secret, just was away all day and not back until now...but yes I did post a quick "I'll take it" and offer early this morning...but then I wondered, as it was all non-comics, and that movie poster is huge...if it would find a market or slow things down after such an awesome offer of FF and JIM books.

So I quickly pulled it and sent it to Harvey and then another thread regular to get their opinions. As it was going to be my first non RAK I wanted to do well so I just felt I should prescreen...

Anyway, I think the stuff I was going to offer is really cool and I hope people agree...if so, I'll try again at another time. If not, I'll keep looking and keep on RAKin!

But last thing I wanted to do was grind things to a halt or anything which is why I wish I'd just gone to Harvey before even posting it at all for the 10-15 minutes it was up early this morning.

Thanks all and sorry for any confusion and optical illusions for those who happened to be up early and catch a glimpse of it!

Frank

No worries.

I'm now regretting that I mentioned it - my intention was not to call anyone out or anything like that. I couldn't even remember who posted.

I had been up most the night, couldn't sleep - it was about 5 am here in Cali, I think?

It was one of those things where I noticed it ( I thought yay!) and when I tried to get back to it I thought, "jeez, I better get some sleep". Then I figured " I couldn't have imagined it - I know it was there... I think? "

So later on, against my better judgement (typical for me sometimes) I posted about it.

Anyways, no harm no foul. And I wouldn't of vetoed your offer, that's fer sure.

-David