• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

@eeyore, those prints are awesome! I PMed MoJoePin about them. He's a big Bettie Page collector! Hopefully he sees them in time! :wishluck:

Regarding the mystery :takeit: . I woke up this morning with a PM from the person. We discussed his offer at length. I explained that it appeared he was really trying and discussed what may or may not happen. I think he just wanted to think about it a little more. I'll leave it up to him how he wishes to proceed. But thank you for the positive words of encouragement David. Definitely appreciated. (thumbs u

You can tell if that's an authentic Spiderman poster or a bootleg by whether it has the taxi cab or not. Authentic on left bootleg on right:

spidey-2002-orig-and-reprint-taxi-compare.jpg

Here is a RAK offer. My first of eventually many once I start digging through my various collections.

I'll cover US shipping but I can only do $10 for international at the moment.

*Star Wars Darth Vader bobble head in box, displayed out of box for a while, figure in great condition, the box with some wear

*Lele Admiral Ackbar with double wielding lightsabers and spear. lol The box has been opened but the figure/accessories are still sealed in the bag.

DSCN1441_zpsef8350b9.jpg[/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img]

I'll take it if it's still available. It will look sweet on my desk at work. Thanks!

@eeyore, those prints are awesome! I PMed MoJoePin about them. He's a big Bettie Page collector! Hopefully he sees them in time! :wishluck:

Regarding the mystery :takeit: . I woke up this morning with a PM from the person. We discussed his offer at length. I explained that it appeared he was really trying and discussed what may or may not happen. I think he just wanted to think about it a little more. I'll leave it up to him how he wishes to proceed. But thank you for the positive words of encouragement David. Definitely appreciated. (thumbs u

Harvey's being great and protecting my identity but I wasn't trying to make it a big secret, just was away all day and not back until now...but yes I did post a quick "I'll take it" and offer early this morning...but then I wondered, as it was all non-comics, and that movie poster is huge...if it would find a market or slow things down after such an awesome offer of FF and JIM books.

So I quickly pulled it and sent it to Harvey and then another thread regular to get their opinions. As it was going to be my first non RAK I wanted to do well so I just felt I should prescreen...

Anyway, I think the stuff I was going to offer is really cool and I hope people agree...if so, I'll try again at another time. If not, I'll keep looking and keep on RAKin!

But last thing I wanted to do was grind things to a halt or anything which is why I wish I'd just gone to Harvey before even posting it at all for the 10-15 minutes it was up early this morning.

Thanks all and sorry for any confusion and optical illusions for those who happened to be up early and catch a glimpse of it!

Frank

Harvey's being great and protecting my identity but I wasn't trying to make it a big secret, just was away all day and not back until now...but yes I did post a quick "I'll take it" and offer early this morning...but then I wondered, as it was all non-comics, and that movie poster is huge...if it would find a market or slow things down after such an awesome offer of FF and JIM books.

So I quickly pulled it and sent it to Harvey and then another thread regular to get their opinions. As it was going to be my first non RAK I wanted to do well so I just felt I should prescreen...

Anyway, I think the stuff I was going to offer is really cool and I hope people agree...if so, I'll try again at another time. If not, I'll keep looking and keep on RAKin!

But last thing I wanted to do was grind things to a halt or anything which is why I wish I'd just gone to Harvey before even posting it at all for the 10-15 minutes it was up early this morning.

Thanks all and sorry for any confusion and optical illusions for those who happened to be up early and catch a glimpse of it!

Frank

(thumbs u

KRAK KRAK KRAK

55l1k1.jpg

Added to KRAK-Bonus Ms Marvel KRAK (!):

nv8l0n.jpg

Another bonus to add to KRAK:

dollarbill.jpg

Frank

I think it is great that you cared enough about putting up a good offer that you reached out for advice. I cant imagine anyone having a problem with that. :)