• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,129 posts in this topic

Finally saw it.

I think the make up and cgc were very good. The story overall was pretty good except

Xavier's drug problem

I think the heroes could have had more action roles. Winter soldier gets my nod for superhero of the year. We'll see if Sin City beats it for comic film of the year. DC should hurry up and come out with better quality films.

Overall, I like first class better.

Agree with all that you have said, Xavier, First Class being better and Winter Soldier also gets my nod for best superhero film this year.

Although slowing down slightly, 'X-Men: DofFP' continues to climb by $200K (+) daily.

b8pAQfm.png

y5xzvgk.png

My original estimate was $750 MM worldwide. It will probably fall short of this. But it is coming so close.

:applause:

Estimates are that 'X-Men: DoFP' just took in another $650K for the weekend.

Total Domestic Gross: $230,424,662 (projected)

International Gross: $504,615,141 (projected)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Worldwide Gross: $735,039,803 (projected)

Not bad for a movie on its 59th day of release.

I finally saw it tonight. I really enjoyed it! :headbang:

Question though (I hope this isn't stupid)... who the heck is the mutant in the future covered in flames? And who is the one in the army troop that is quarantined that causes people to become sick? ???

Belated answer - that one is 'Ink' (played by actor Gregg Lowe) - and he isn't a mutant. He was tattooed BY a mutant, but each tattoo gives him the power of that design.

So wings - he can fly

Caduceus - he can heal or cause sickness.

You get my drift.

His (and Greymalkins) 1st app is in Young X-Men #1

Me and my wife were part of that take; we were surprised that the theater was about 75% full yesterday being so far after the release of the film.

We both enjoyed it very much. Don't know if it was better than X2 or First Class, but think it was worthy of being mentioned in the same company - a solid effort.

Me and my wife were part of that take; we were surprised that the theater was about 75% full yesterday being so far after the release of the film.

We both enjoyed it very much. Don't know if it was better than X2 or First Class, but think it was worthy of being mentioned in the same company - a solid effort.

Thanks for sharing.

Total Domestic Gross: $230,424,662 (projected)

International Gross: $504,615,141 (projected)

Worldwide Gross: $735,039,803 (projected)

Not bad for a movie on its 59th day of release.

Boxoffice.com has updated the box office weekend estimate to $700K from the domestic market, and $3,347,580 from the international market.

Total Domestic Gross: $230,474,662 (projected)

International Gross: $507,962,721 (projected)

Worldwide Gross: $738,437,383 (projected)

The X-franchise relaunch has definitely been a success domestically and worldwide.

:applause:(worship)

Boxoffice.come and thenumbers.com show it as $738 MM, while Box Office Mojo shows it as $736 MM. It is most probably Box Office Mojo being behind on international box office details.

5Br6hbn.png

UMhVzlR.png

Depending on what site you reference, 'X-Men: DoFP' is doing great. How great has a slight variance.

The-Numbers.com

Domestic: $231,277,809

International: $508,100,000

--------------------------------------

Worldwide: $739,377,809

Boxofficemojo.com

Domestic: $231,278,000

International: $508,200,000

Worldwide: $739,478,000

Boxoffice.com

Domestic: $231,277,809

International: $510,344,859

Worldwide: $741,622,668

So about a $2,244,859 variance from the International box office.

New Details About X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Deleted Scenes; Plus Complete Collection

--------------------

Now, thanks to Superhero Hype forum user Retroman & X-Men Films , we have some new information regarding the upcoming Blu-ray/DVD release of X-Men: Days of Future Past, specifically regarding the deleted scenes that will be included. Based on a product description on Amazon Japan, it looks like we, or at least Japan, might only be getting 5 deleted scenes on the upcoming release and it doesn't look like Rogue's scenes made the cut. Here are the five deleted scenes that the Japanese product description lists:

-Farewell to Logan

-Logan attacks Hank

-Recording of Nixon

-Sentinel Plan

-Logan Wakes Up (Alternate Version)

--------------------

I'm going to hold out for the Super-Duper Director's Cut.

http://www.putlocker.tw/watch-x-men-days-of-future-past-online-free-putlocker-2014.html

Free in 720 HD - no downloads - no sign up for account

Choose the third option "Novamov" and after you go to full screen viewing you click the 360 to get 720 res.

(thumbs u