• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Well for one thing a superhero with hairy goat legs just does not make kids go 'I wanna be him!'....

Nice offer Beige!

Feel free to take it Sir!

I appreciate it! :foryou: I want to leave it though, hopefully for someone new to the thread that has never claimed anything. :wishluck:

Got my awesome RAK from scturo today! What a nice Saturday surprise! Already thanked him personally, but he deserves some public recognition for his generosity to boot!

imagejpg1-4.jpg

Wow, that looks awesome! There are actually 4 issues of ASM in there that I never read, and I've read almost all of them.

What's amazing (pun intended) is that my ASM collection is pretty extensive but he hit two issues that have severe LBI (little brother issues - meaning my little brother drew a face on Spidey, added a word balloon, etc) so I was psyched! I still need to replace the entire run from 136-156 due to severe LBI. It's an epidemic!

Oh and the Batman stuff is awesome! I had none of that. I've never even read Killing Joke! Can't wait to now!

Well for one thing a superhero with hairy goat legs just does not make kids go 'I wanna be him!'....

How could that possibly fail..... doh!

Nice offer Beige!

Feel free to take it Sir!

I appreciate it! :foryou: I want to leave it though, hopefully for someone new to the thread that has never claimed anything. :wishluck:

That's really kind of you - but if no-one takes it soon, please feel free and step in.

RAK (Harvey - for housekeeping purposes I'm just ammending the offer that is currently 9th on the list... not offering something new. Thanks)

And since no one grabbed my Dark Knight 10th anniversary RAK I put up on "Batman day" (maybe because of the kerfuffle that happened in the thread the next day... by the way.. let's all work to bring "kerfuffle" back into every day use, don't you think?), I'd like to ammend my RAK to include BOTH the Dark Knight AND the 1st printing HC of Arkham Asylum. If someone just wants either or, of course, that's fine. Just let me know:

imagejpg2-3.jpg

:takeit: I want these if still available!

RAK (Harvey - for housekeeping purposes I'm just ammending the offer that is currently 9th on the list... not offering something new. Thanks)

And since no one grabbed my Dark Knight 10th anniversary RAK I put up on "Batman day" (maybe because of the kerfuffle that happened in the thread the next day... by the way.. let's all work to bring "kerfuffle" back into every day use, don't you think?), I'd like to ammend my RAK to include BOTH the Dark Knight AND the 1st printing HC of Arkham Asylum. If someone just wants either or, of course, that's fine. Just let me know:

imagejpg2-3.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry. They're available to everyone BUT you. I hear you're trouble

:jokealert:

Yup, still available and you got em! PM your address and I'll get them out to you!

^^

imagejpg2-3.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry. They're available to everyone BUT you. I hear you're trouble

:jokealert:

Yup, still available and you got em! PM your address and I'll get them out to you!

^^

(worship) Thanks!!!

RAK time!!!

Both of these are great books. If anyone hasn't read them, please take them. Free US shipping!

59D8B28D-653B-4AA9-97A0-366068ED7183_zpsee8unrkh.jpg

Thanks

The Long Halloween is the first and only trade I've ever finished and instantly flipped to the first page to re-read.

Nice offer :applause:

RAK time!!!

Both of these are great books. If anyone hasn't read them, please take them. Free US shipping!

59D8B28D-653B-4AA9-97A0-366068ED7183_zpsee8unrkh.jpg

Thanks

The Long Halloween is the first and only trade I've ever finished and instantly flipped to the first page to re-read.

No kidding. It's my favorite Bats story. Ever. Actually got my wife to read it. She didn't agree.

Love The Long Halloween, has to be one of my favorite batman stories. Can you believe I haven't read the Dark Knight Returns! I'm so backed up on my reading, it's unbelievable. Reading Akira right now, on book 28, thats a cool story. And I have other storylines/trades I'm trying to finish. So much to read so little time!

I received my GT offer from Hector this week. This has found a safe home in my meager but growing collection of SA Avengers. Thanks for the key Romita book!

33pet5z.jpg

I also want to send a HUGE shout-out thank-you to Shadow Images for the RAK. This was a great offer because it brought back memories of my older brother (who I love) that collected all the in vogue stuff when we were growing up (X-Men, Spidey), but teased me incessantly while I collected all the 'sissy' oddball stuff (Dazzler, Daredevil, Moon Knight), this was my first-ever copy of Moon Knight #1 and it is a beautiful one at that. Thanks! Also, a shout out to Wall-Crawler who sent me Dazzler 1-12 in the PIF thread along with Astonishing X-Men 1-12, both of which will be payed forward to my nephew (son of my *spoon*hole older brother).

hwa98w.jpg