• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

This is a damned successful, generous and positive thread. It doesn't get any better than this. Really. Criticism of this thread is baffling.

If people don't have the means to participate, there is nothing stopping them from planting their own tree where they can exchange issues of Woodgod and Youngblood #1.

Funny enough, after our anniversary dinner tonight my wife wanted to go to Half Proced Books, and I saw then bought a Marvel Premier 31. lol

For some strange reason, after joining the forums I can't help but buy Woodgods whenever I find one. Got 3-4 of them already.

This is a damned successful, generous and positive thread. It doesn't get any better than this. Really. Criticism of this thread is baffling.

If people don't have the means to participate, there is nothing stopping them from planting their own tree where they can exchange issues of Woodgod and Youngblood #1.

Funny enough, after our anniversary dinner tonight my wife wanted to go to Half Proced Books, and I saw then bought a Marvel Premier 31. lol

For some strange reason, after joining the forums I can't help but buy Woodgods whenever I find one. Got 3-4 of them already.

My constant Woodgod harping is shooting up GPA on this book!

What the hell is the Woodgod comic - has anyone actually read it?

If so why is it the source of such mirth?

Aw crud I seem to have lost all the S & D covers-sorry guys-except that #9 that I just drew

If they turn up I will let you know

I immediately thought of this thread when I saw it. Wife asked me what the hell is a Woodgod. I told her, she was not impressed.

What is the gpa, $18?

RAAK

Free to whoever wants it.

Shipping on me to Australia and USA.

Elsewhere we will need to talk about it.

Be nice to see another Aussie join in!

MindMgmtnn98_zps10ac1af6.jpg

Mind Mngt #1 nn ($1 variant) - hopefully someone will like it.

Enjoy!

Dang I'm pretty sure I gave all those cvrs to neighbor kids and they colored on em and probably tossed em....didnt realize people might want em.....dang

Now I feel like Gil Kane

RAK (Harvey - for housekeeping purposes I'm just ammending the offer that is currently 9th on the list... not offering something new. Thanks)

And since no one grabbed my Dark Knight 10th anniversary RAK I put up on "Batman day" (maybe because of the kerfuffle that happened in the thread the next day... by the way.. let's all work to bring "kerfuffle" back into every day use, don't you think?), I'd like to ammend my RAK to include BOTH the Dark Knight AND the 1st printing HC of Arkham Asylum. If someone just wants either or, of course, that's fine. Just let me know:

imagejpg2-3.jpg

I immediately thought of this thread when I saw it. Wife asked me what the hell is a Woodgod. I told her, she was not impressed.

What is the gpa, $18?

Well perhaps you can tell me - what is Woodgod?

Woodgod is a 1 issue superhero based on the god Pan drawn by Keith Giffen and was so dumb it flopped badly

Nice offer Beige!

Feel free to take it Sir!

Woodgod is a 1 issue superhero based on the god Pan drawn by Keith Giffen and was so dumb it flopped badly

Yeah, but why was it so bad?

I mean you've been panning it (geddit) for months!