• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

No way should that offer be changed up. We're now ragging on offers with FF #49s in them? Really?

Peace,

Chip

I think I must have missed the complaints about the current offer, I haven't seen any. (shrug)

No way should that offer be changed up. We're now ragging on offers with FF #49s in them? Really?

Peace,

Chip

I think I must have missed the complaints about the current offer, I haven't seen any. (shrug)

no complaints about the current offer. I think Chip's mistaken

Chris S, I have to ask. You seem to dislike this thread and not care too much for it's creator so why do you come back? No one forces people to participate in this thread. If you have such contempt for it and the way it is ran then why click the link? It baffles me. (shrug)

Chip, can you link the portion where someone implied the offer was not up to par? I keep looking but only see people saying it is a good offer and to give it time. Did they delete it?

rak_n_roll_logo.jpg

Will pay for media mail in US (sorry, these are large and heavy), $15 dollars towards anywhere else!

Both books are included.

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

:takeit:

These look great - I'll discuss shipping via a pm as not to clog up the thread.

Thanks - these look terrific.

Received my Giving tree from Webslinger today,(Sandman, Rat Queens and Revival) thank you for you generosity.

image_zpsbf4588b2.jpg

Also on the desk is my RAK from Scturo I got earlier this week. Thanks again.

Glad they made it safe and are going to someone who will appreciate them.

I am sure going to miss my Sandman :cloud9:

Enjoy!

This is a damned successful, generous and positive thread. It doesn't get any better than this. Really. Criticism of this thread is baffling.

If people don't have the means to participate, there is nothing stopping them from planting their own tree where they can exchange issues of Woodgod and Youngblood #1.

Funny enough, after our anniversary dinner tonight my wife wanted to go to Half Proced Books, and I saw then bought a Marvel Premier 31. lol

rak_n_roll_logo.jpg

Will pay for media mail in US (sorry, these are large and heavy), $15 dollars towards anywhere else!

Both books are included.

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

These look great - I'll discuss shipping via a pm as not to clog up the thread.

Thanks - these look terrific.

:applause:

KRAK: (kav's RAK):

Cover OA for suspense and Decision Magazine issue #9 (soon to be released)

http://playbymail.net/pbmwiki/index.php/Suspense_%26_Decision

ad1caa.jpg

I have yet to take any RAKs and the one I wanted to take just got swept up so