• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I just read that Ted Bundy loved Chablis. :fear:

:o

That sounds a bit familiar. hm Did he like baked beans with a nice Chablis?

I think his preferences leaned towards french cuisine on stolen credit card and brown VW bugs...

And the rest.

You're visiting the other side of the country though. :cry:

:sorry:

Whats Montreal, Quebec and Ottawa like?

Might make that trip in thr future. :foryou:

In the summer,hot,hot hot.Winter will kill the average bear.But there are a few weeks in the fall....lol. Ottawa is a very lovely small city,lots to do and see history wise,not a not of nightlife.

Montreal is a dream for nightlife,and just full of culture of all sorts.You don't even have to parlez vous francais.Ottawa and Montreal are only two hours or so apart.

Quebec City is quite a ways away,but one of the most breathtakingly beautiful places in the country.

Just over the EB Eddy bridge from Ottawa is the town of Hull....oh,the fun and trouble we will get into there mate.....known as the armpit of the universe over here...right in my backyard.

The west is beautiful I hear,I am sure you will love it.Friendly laid back folks....

Grab some BC Bud...lol