• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Dont worry.. I got mine :)

Good stuff. :headbang: I had a feeling you did.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm hooked on a feeling....

Happy to say i got my message back from Frank. :applause:

Are you good to go?

Yes vikingreed you also for that amazing pm you guys are just awesome.

Dont worry.. I got mine :)

Good stuff. :headbang: I had a feeling you did.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm hooked on a feeling....

Happy to say i got my message back from Frank. :applause:

Are you good to go?

Yes vikingreed you also for that amazing pm you guys are just awesome.

:golfclap::banana:

I'd love to see a story where Fabian Vamp loses full control and ends up killing one of his friends. Can he turn people in obedient vamps? What happens when he reverts back?

It would be great to see one of the personas take over Fabian.

Patrick

I picked up a few of the second printings think its a print run of 5000 copies or less....

I'd lean toward a lot less. It doesn't show up on Comichron ( or at least I can't find it) and they have titles down to 1000-1200 copies. (shrug)

I picked up a few of the second printings think its a print run of 5000 copies or less....

I'd lean toward a lot less. It doesn't show up on Comichron ( or at least I can't find it) and they have titles down to 1000-1200 copies. (shrug)

didn't imagine it too be that low.. I'm just glad I got the second printing. Plus its a new cover and we all know how rachel rising second and third printing did :)

It should be a hit when the pilot is finished.. :) such a great character.

Thanks for the info authority. I was only able to get a couple I checked other shops none to be found.

didn't imagine it too be that low.. I'm just glad I got the second printing. Plus its a new cover and we all know how rachel rising second and third printing did :)

It should be a hit when the pilot is finished.. :) such a great character.

Thanks for the info authority. I was only able to get a couple I checked other shops none to be found.

You're welcome. I wish I could be more help with the actual numbers. It's possible Frank would know the numbers. Frank ? Help please. :grin:

I remember it took me forever to find a #1 2nd print 9.8.

I can't remember if I ever found a #2 2nd print 9.8...

I'm pretty sure I sold you a #1 2nd print 9.8 SS since I had two of them. hm can't remember.

Haven't seen many of the #2 2nd prints though. Gotta say I loved those 2nd print covers!

BTW, did Frank ever give any hints to what the next arc might be about?

I'm pretty sure I sold you a #1 2nd print 9.8 SS since I had two of them. hm can't remember.

Haven't seen many of the #2 2nd prints though. Gotta say I loved those 2nd print covers!

Just looked.

I think you are right.

I have two #1 2nd print 9.8 slabs, and I think I upgraded my Blue to your Yellow.

I do not have a #2 2nd print. Boooooo.

Van Helsing #14 via Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/fiveghostscomic?ref=ts&fref=ts

Van Helsing #14 via Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/fiveghostscomic?ref=ts&fref=ts

:banana: