• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

I think it was posted a while back.......spilt Cover.

Manifest destiny is the other side.

Edit.....split cover, adjoining cover.....I don't know what you call it when they do that.

Edited by James J

I think it was posted a while back.......spilt Cover.

Manifest destiny is the other side.

Edit.....split cover, adjoining cover.....I don't know what you call it when they do that.

I'm referring to the same cover but black and white. Someone posted it from the Manifest Destiny thread and recently sold on ebay.

Screenshot_2014-07-25-15-32-18_zpsx4jt5ci3.png

Edit: The ebay sale appears to be from a legitimate seller. I have sent him a message.

Edited by AnthaiHERO

It's a sketch of the 129 variant. Though I do agree that the number of 1 reprints are getting out of hand. The B&W thing is getting kind of old too.

My bad…you're right…I guess I'm just used to hearing about yet another #1 reprint that I automatically jumped to that conclusion :insane:

But I agree…either do a variant or a sketch (but not both)…just do a totally new cover!

Wouldn't it be cooler, though, to reprint some of the other key issues as con exclusives instead of just #1 over and over? It's not like the majority of people are getting these because they want to jump on the series (IMO)…I would assume it's collectors or flippers, primarily (or just the con-goer who enjoys a freebie).

But what do I know... :ohnoez:

Does anyone have information on the SDCC WD sketch cover?

Has anyone else heard of this?

I was informed that there are roughly 80 copies of the SDCC RRP given out. That's such an odd number that I'm going to guesstimate there to be 75 or 100 copies to make a nice even number.

Does anyone have information on the SDCC WD sketch cover?

Has anyone else heard of this?

I was informed that there are roughly 80 copies of the SDCC RRP given out. That's such an odd number that I'm going to guesstimate there to be 75 or 100 copies to make a nice even number.

I beleive these were given to retailers only, explains the low number.