• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Okay, I am expecting answers to my questions (including one about ridiculizing Meeklo before, which was left unanswered).

If they come, happy to reply, otherwise I am done for good this time.

And Mike, no, I really don’t care about your humour or Jiminy Cricket’s.

Maybe you think you do a good service to people by being presumptuous or sarcastic: well, it does not work that way.

Maybe you feel that acting as the moral majority in this thread is the way it works.

What exactly is your motivation to continually fight for the little guy? As many have said the purpose of this thread isn't to allow everyone and anyone to take an offer and follow with junk. Yes I understand some individuals have less than others but than those individuals should not participate in the thread where values of offers are higher. There is the PIF where offers are lower valued and more accessible for everyone.

Why exactly do you think another thread needed to be created.......I'll end the suspense, it's because of the actions of members that you appear to be campaigning for.

Also, I'm much funnier than cricket.

Here is a RAK offer. My first of eventually many once I start digging through my various collections.

I'll cover US shipping but I can only do $10 for international at the moment.

*Star Wars Darth Vader bobble head in box, displayed out of box for a while, figure in great condition, the box with some wear

*Lele Admiral Ackbar with double wielding lightsabers and spear. lol The box has been opened but the figure/accessories are still sealed in the bag.

DSCN1441_zpsef8350b9.jpg[/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img]

Okay, I am expecting answers to my questions (including one about ridiculizing Meeklo before, which was left unanswered).

If they come, happy to reply, otherwise I am done for good this time.

And Mike, no, I really don’t care about your humour or Jiminy Cricket’s.

Maybe you think you do a good service to people by being presumptuous or sarcastic: well, it does not work that way.

Claudio you are treating this like a democracy. Some times you either have to voice your opinion and let it go or walk away if the thread is irritating you. Demanding answers or clarifications of rules is not getting you the results you want.

I can't accept RAKs from people that double their pics. Sorry.
lol

Alright, I'm fixing it now. (thumbs u

I can't accept RAKS from people that take anything I say seriously. Sorry.

hm

This won't be much of a RAK to most, but I know some people like to have these so I've got about 50 of the bags that CGC sends slabs in that I have no use for. If anyone wants them shoot me a pm with your address and I'll mail them out.

Harvey - you've got a great thread here and don't let it get you down that it doesn't always run smooth as you would like. Keep up the good work bud :thumbsup:

:takeit: if no one else has yet

PM sent

Edited by boatfund

RAK:

Option 1: Megan Fox

Option 2: Scarlett Johansen

option 3: both :takeit:

You just exploded the internet