• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Last week I received my Kav sketches. Very excited to share as these are my first original art pieces

2u7a8fr.jpg

wguqyp.jpg

339n5mw.jpg

1z6tg7.jpg

2qjkrgx.jpg

Thanks Kav

(worship)

Wow, those are awesome!

Nice work

RAK

All four books. In honor of this threads creator 2 DD issues. I missed Batman's birthday, so here is the Limited Collectors Edition and a first appearance issue.

2zhdw0p.jpg

s1qlgw.jpg

qx5o41.jpg

1126hc9.jpg

I was re-reading the rules, as I think they are not worded enough clearly in other cases. hm

For example, what does it mean, precisely «the offeror has "veto power" to reject a take it of their offer»?

If that’s he has the right to refuse a pick up from a certain member, OK, but that was not the case we have encountered so far, as the veto was applied after the new offer was posted, i.e. it was not about the "takeit" but about the new offer from the taker.

Also, I seem to get the veto does not result in a strike. If so, if one takes an offer with good intentions and gets vetoed, nothing happens?

Inversely, how one could realize if the offer does not meet the expectations if he’s not allowed to rescind? I mean if one is in good faith and just do not realize his offer would not be (maybe) accepted well.

In my opinion the a) b) etc. specifications are also a bit confusing, at least formatted as they are.

I was re-reading the rules, as I think they are not worded enough clearly in other cases. hm

For example, what does it mean, precisely «the offeror has "veto power" to reject a take it of their offer»?

If that’s he has the right to refuse a pick up from a certain member, OK, but that was not the case we have encountered so far, as the veto was applied after the new offer was posted, i.e. it was not about the "takeit" but about the new offer from the taker.

Also, I seem to get the veto does not result in a strike. If so, if one takes an offer with good intentions and gets vetoed, nothing happens?

Inversely, how one could realize if the offer does not meet the expectations if he’s not allowed to rescind? I mean if one is in good faith and just do not realize his offer would not be (maybe) accepted well.

In my opinion the a) b) etc. specifications are also a bit confusing, at least formatted as they are.

:facepalm:

Have you considered starting your own thread?

Okay, I am expecting answers to my questions (including one about ridiculizing Meeklo before, which was left unanswered).

If they come, happy to reply, otherwise I am done for good this time.

And Mike, no, I really don’t care about your humour or Jiminy Cricket’s.

Maybe you think you do a good service to people by being presumptuous or sarcastic: well, it does not work that way.