• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Yes he did :acclaim:

The auction ended early, but I dont think anything suspect is going on. The seller just commented that he wondered how high the price would have gone had it not ended early.

We're just all in a frenzy wondering where this sketch cover came from.... And if there are more, lol

Yes he did :acclaim:

The auction ended early, but I dont think anything suspect is going on. The seller just commented that he wondered how high the price would have gone had it not ended early.

We're just all in a frenzy wondering where this sketch cover came from.... And if there are more, lol

Ahh, I get it now.

"Where it went" was in regards to where the price would have ended up, not where the actual listing went.

Then, very cool. :thumbsup:

Would be cooler if rh, who last I saw was active, would chime in on where it came from.

I'm also dying for details, but I'm thinking the're actually attending SDCC and are rather busy. Like I said, rh's eBay listing say they are away until the 28th, so maybe they'll come around after the weekend.

Edited by AntBrown

I've been searching everywhere for anything about it at all and nothing. I'm still confident, seller has strong feedback, and is a boardie. The photo looks legit.

Anyone else think I'm setting myself up for dissapointment?

I've been searching everywhere for anything about it at all and nothing. I'm still confident, seller has strong feedback, and is a boardie. The photo looks legit.

Anyone else think I'm setting myself up for dissapointment?

The only odd part for me is that I see zero copies on ebay. Even if it was a small amount printed I think we would at least see a few for sale from the quick flippers.

It would seem fitting that there is a Manifest Destiny Sketch cover, since there is a Walking Dead Sketch cover of the same issue. The only thing we need to know is the ratio of color to sketch.

Matt usually posts these books on his twitter/fb feed before they are released. I wonder why he skipped posting the sketch covers.

That coupled with the auctions ending early...something doesn't add up here. ???