• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

That auction ended early. Wonder where it would have went

Yes it did. I was wondering about that myself. Not sure why they would have ended it early. I'm pretty sure the regular SDCC variant has been sold for the price I got both of those for (shrug) Definitely strange.

So I've asked around a little.

This book is a ghost.

Is it marked as "shipped" yet, haha?

Nope. The seller has an out of town notice until the 28th, so we'll see. They already left feedback and I got a msg stating it should ship by Monday or Tuesday. :wishluck: Wishing for the best but trying not to get my hopes up. If all else fails, I may shoot Matt Roberts an e-mail after the weekend and see if he has any details. But I'm sure someone here will figure out some information on it before then.

Edited by AntBrown

gin_and_comics, is that not Rich Henn's ebay handle (it used to be rh3522)?

I haven't found anything regarding a b&w variant; I wonder what's up with that and if they also printed some b&w for TWD... :shrug:

gin_and_comics, is that not Rich Henn's ebay handle (it used to be rh3522)?

gin_and_comics is rh3522. He's the one that posted on the last page saying "That auction ended early". If you check his post history you can see he made a topic saying "check my ebay gin_and_comics"

Yup! I remembered it was a boardie... don't know why I confused him with Rich Henn... probably because of the "rh".

Oh, thanks! Maybe they'll come back and share some info. Although they may not have any details beyond where it was picked up from.

Regardless, big thanks to rh3522! :headbang:

That auction ended early. Wonder where it would have went

Details, man!

Details!

haha

So he is the one that put up the auction, then ended it early, yet pops up here and wonders where it went?

Smelling fishy in here.