• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Now you can't say Affleck hasn't suffered for his craft.

Ben Affleck Avoids Bathroom In Batsuit During Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice Filming

--------------------------------

But that isn’t the worst of Ben Affleck’s problems with the batsuit. Apparently, because of the long process involved in taking a bathroom break, the film insider states, “He’s constantly trying to avoid going to the toilet because it’s such an ordeal. The entire production has to stop and begin the tedious process of peeling the suit on and off. It’s not an ideal situation.”

--------------------------------

:eek:

Zipper?

Ya' know....the more I think upon it, The Rock pretty much HAS to be Shazam.

They've got their villains ironed out already for the BvS movie, and are actively attempting to cameo in the rest of the JLA. They've got WW, Supes, Bats, Aquaman & Cyborg....even a GL if you really want to consider RR reprising his role (shudder)....but no Shazam. We know the Rock has been in negotiations for years.....why would he get all juiced about some villain that's going to show up possibly 1 or 2x on the big screen. Black Adam isn't what you call a top tier character. With all the hinting and such from everywhere, I can't see him being in any other role except Lobo.....so it leaves Shazam on the plate.

I'm done wondering if he's Black Adam....in my mind he's already Shazam, showing up in BvS and headlining in JLA...along with his own movie.

Ya' know....the more I think upon it, The Rock pretty much HAS to be Shazam.

They've got their villains ironed out already for the BvS movie, and are actively attempting to cameo in the rest of the JLA. They've got WW, Supes, Bats, Aquaman & Cyborg....even a GL if you really want to consider RR reprising his role (shudder)....but no Shazam. We know the Rock has been in negotiations for years.....why would he get all juiced about some villain that's going to show up possibly 1 or 2x on the big screen. Black Adam isn't what you call a top tier character. With all the hinting and such from everywhere, I can't see him being in any other role except Lobo.....so it leaves Shazam on the plate.

I'm done wondering if he's Black Adam....in my mind he's already Shazam, showing up in BvS and headlining in JLA...along with his own movie.

:gossip: ..."Just say the word.."

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/07/21/dwayne-johnson-comes-thisclose-to-saying-dc-is-about-to-announce-a-shazam-movie-with-him-as-the-star/

Batman V. Superman and Justice League - Visual Effects

------------------------

Snyder is asking the team to really push for new ways of showing speed. An assistant stated at a meeting that Snyder said pretty much word for word “ I want jaws to f***ing drop. It’s time to shake up the balance of realism, and add a bit of wow factor. People are paying money to see these super powered beings in all their glory. It has to look awesome, better than anything they have ever seen in any superhero movie. Look at the competition (Avengers), we will have characters doing things that they can’t do. It’s gotta be shown and blow people away…”

------------------------

:whee:

Looks like a good sign.

BATMAN V SUPERMAN Scribe Chris Terrio Wanted Back To Write JUSTICE LEAGUE

--------------------------

"Sources say one of Terrio's tasks with the Batman v. Superman rewrite was to set up the Justice League," reports The Hollywood Reporter. Anyhow, expect some official updates from Warner Bros. tomorrow during its big Hall H panel at San Diego Comic-Con, for which some Dawn of Justice surprises are guaranteed. We may also get an official release date for Justice League, in which Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Ray Fisher and Jason Momoa are all expected to reprise their roles, among others.

--------------------------

Scoot McNairy Talks Working With Zack Snyder On BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

-----------------------------

"Zack Snyder is awesome. He was one of the director’s on my list. Working with him has been great. It’s not too different working on a studio movie, except there’s more people and more money and more time. In regards to the process that I go through as an actor, it’s exactly the same. Snyder has so much energy. I’ve never seen someone with such energy before. He’s shooting and writing and editing and then goes to the gym twice a day. He’s incredibly energetic and I don’t know how he does it. It’s contagious. I was going to the gym every day as well."

-----------------------------

Nothing about his role yet.

No Arrow for Ted Kord: DC Has "Other Plans"

------------------------------

They explained it in the context of how Ray Palmer came into the show, saying that when Ted Kord was pitched, DC told them they couldn't use the character because DC have "other plans" for Kord.

Kord has recently begun to appear in the New 52, and will be a key character in one of the chapters of Grant Morrison's The Multiversity. He's also been referenced indirectly a number of times on Arrow, when his company's products have appeared in the show.

------------------------------

hm

Maybe this is the mystery role?