• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

How much is a #1 regular cover going for these days? Its not crazy, is it? I'd like to get one eventually.

A little over cover if you look .. Not much at all

Thanks, that's good to hear (thumbs u

How much is a #1 regular cover going for these days? Its not crazy, is it? I'd like to get one eventually.

I think eventually that will change don't wait to long. :applause:

:wishluck:

I'm hoping with the press the death of Archie gets, some newer people might be exposed to Afterlife and start looking for back issues.

:wishluck:

I'm hoping with the press the death of Archie gets, some newer people might be exposed to Afterlife and start looking for back issues.

I'd like to get 9.8's across the board regardless of where the price goes. I'm absolutely mesmerized by the art and the story is amazing as well. It's definitely a keeper in my book.

After a nice spike late may it looks like they are settling into the $10 - $15 range now.

Interesting to see how cheap the Veronica Pepoy cover is relative to the Betty variant. I take it fanboys prefer blondes?

Edited by kimik

Betty was a #1 variant. I think once people saw how cool this book was, orders grew. Veronica was a variant to #5.

The trade came out today. I'm hoping that brings new readers, along with the " death" of Archie in a few months. :wishluck: that at least has some new folks checking out what Archie books are currently out there.

Anybody else get a copy of #6 with production issues? One of the pages in my copy is totally messed up. It wasn't trimmed, so it's gigantic, except it was folded over and then the fold was stapled to the middle, meaning I can't actually open it without tearing the whole thing up.

My copy of Life with Archie #37 this week also had a production flaw, with pages not being cut right so they were stuck together, but nothing this wackadoodle.

Having a weird day - my subscription copy of Sports Illustrated also arrived today and was manufactured with a bunch of wraps duplicated and others missing entirely.

Edited by Crimebuster