• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Ken, when does Todd #9 come out? :wishluck:

My mom just asked me the same question!

MK is trying to get a certain amount finished before we solicit #9, because he's concerned about his schedule (BABY + DAY JOB + TODD = SLOWNESS) and doesn't want any shipping delays mid-arc. So far we have blown through the summer target we'd set for ourselves. Will have a new target soon.

Thanks! (thumbs u And understand, your mom and I don't mean to nag. We ask because we care.

I totally get that -- and, remember, nobody gets more frustrated than the writer when things out of his control cause delays. Because we care so much too. Just part of the job we have to deal with.

Stupid babies (I've gone through 4) and stupid day jobs (too many to list). They screw up all of your plans. I'm pretty sure I would have been Elmer J Fudd rich by now if not for ... :roflmao:

Everyone needs to stop having babies. For like 20 years. No babies. Let's all agree to wipe out a generation. Can we agree on that?

(thumbs u

My dog is my kid.

I have a couple of dogs. They're a lot smarter than kids imo. They never talk back or ask for money. :D

Last weekend I saw a woman bring her dog to movies with her.

lol

hm I've thought about it.

Drive in ? That is where I'm going to see GotG opening weekend. I will be here http://www.holidaydrivein.com/ on Saturday and will check it out in the theatre the following week. I'm taking the wife, the kids, and all of my salespeople. lol

i wish i worked with you. lol

Edited by emezy360

Ken, when does Todd #9 come out? :wishluck:

My mom just asked me the same question!

MK is trying to get a certain amount finished before we solicit #9, because he's concerned about his schedule (BABY + DAY JOB + TODD = SLOWNESS) and doesn't want any shipping delays mid-arc. So far we have blown through the summer target we'd set for ourselves. Will have a new target soon.

Thanks! (thumbs u And understand, your mom and I don't mean to nag. We ask because we care.

I totally get that -- and, remember, nobody gets more frustrated than the writer when things out of his control cause delays. Because we care so much too. Just part of the job we have to deal with.

Stupid babies (I've gone through 4) and stupid day jobs (too many to list). They screw up all of your plans. I'm pretty sure I would have been Elmer J Fudd rich by now if not for ... :roflmao:

Everyone needs to stop having babies. For like 20 years. No babies. Let's all agree to wipe out a generation. Can we agree on that?

(thumbs u

My dog is my kid.

I have a couple of dogs. They're a lot smarter than kids imo. They never talk back or ask for money. :D

Last weekend I saw a woman bring her dog to movies with her.

lol

hm I've thought about it.

Drive in ? That is where I'm going to see GotG opening weekend. I will be here http://www.holidaydrivein.com/ on Saturday and will check it out in the theatre the following week. I'm taking the wife, the kids, and all of my salespeople. lol

You know you're always welcome. :headbang:

Glad to see there's still some drive-ins surviving.

Deffintly not in NEW York. lol

Deffintly not in NEW York. lol

I've seriously considered opening one here in town. I would have already done it but there is a little birdie telling me " you'll go broke" lol

The drive in here is a 45 minute drive. Worth the trip as its a trip into the past. (thumbs u