• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Nice lol

Seriously though, if you like these statues, you owe it to yourself to see a few Sideshow pieces in person, if you haven't yet. Pictures do them no justice, and don't convey the kind of presence they have in person.

Once you get one you want another and another and another ect...

Glad I've been selective, Passed on Lobo and just focusing on what I really want. Might pass on Batgirl and P.G, but we'll see. Already have Catwoman, Ivy, Dr. Doom, Queen Of The Dead and Death's Siren on order...need to watch myself. Don't need a $600 month bill.

ok so i got wonder woman on order but what do i get next:

Godzilla = off course

Batgirl = looks awesome COI how does it look in person? i think i'll get it.

Powergirl = don't know

Poison Ivy = thinking about it How does it look in person?

Godzilla = off course

Powergirl = don't know

I'm not actually at SDCC, just gathering other people's pics. Wish I was there.

Since you're into Batman, I'd say Batgirl and Ivy. Batgirl may not be coming out for a long time, so I wouldn't worry about it now. Ivy is an awesome sculpt, so if you like the green variant, it's a no-brainer.

Godzilla = off course

Powergirl = don't know

ok same here one day i'll make it to SDCC. i do wonder if they going to have exclusive for Godzilla( which i doubt it), Batgirl and Powergirl.

Godzilla = off course

Powergirl = don't know

Since you're into Batman, I'd say Batgirl and Ivy. Batgirl may not be coming out for a long time, so I wouldn't worry about it now. Ivy is an awesome sculpt, so if you like the green variant, it's a no-brainer.

yeah i'm think of getting Ivy after Wonder Woman gets to me baby steps with these sideshow.

does sideshow have anything at their booth about the Batman Arkham games statue.

Nope.

Godzilla = off course

Powergirl = don't know

yeah i'm think of getting Ivy after Wonder Woman gets to me baby steps with these sideshow.

Good idea. I'm slowing down as well. There are too many awesome pieces to try to get everything you like, so you have to wait for the stuff that really blows you away. It seems like these things get better and better every year, so even if you miss out on something now, something else will come later to replace it.

From the show, Batgirl is a must for me, as I'm collecting the whole Batman line and that piece is pretty much perfect.

10570543_10152386503799145_8016051168678237781_n.jpg

What are these? Sideshow?

It's impossible to tell the scale from the photo. Are they like ultra-high-end Mego? The Batman looks really good, sculpt wise.

Yeah, they're 1/6, highly articulate figures. They're Sideshow's version of Hot Toys, but they're comic based. The Batman is available for order now, and the Joker, Harley Quinn and Catwoman have been out for a bit, so check out some youtube reviews to see what they're all about. They have a long-established Star Wars and G.I.Joe line as well.

Here's that Batman:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batman-sideshow-collectibles-100090/

Coincidentally, they just announced a comic-based line for Marvel today, and they're starting with Deadpool:

preview_DeadpoolSixthv03.jpg

It Looks good. http://www.deadpoolbugle.com/2014/07/sdcc-2014-sideshow-collectibles.html

Phoney.jpg

You big Phony! I was telling Awax to go look over by the Sideshow booth and see if you were over there to say :hi:

:D

Nice lol

Seriously though, if you like these statues, you owe it to yourself to see a few Sideshow pieces in person, if you haven't yet. Pictures do them no justice, and don't convey the kind of presence they have in person.

Glad I've been selective, Passed on Lobo and just focusing on what I really want. Might pass on Batgirl and P.G, but we'll see. Already have Catwoman, Ivy, Dr. Doom, Queen Of The Dead and Death's Siren on order...need to watch myself. Don't need a $600 month bill.

I'm probably passing on Lobo too. It's an awesome piece, but I don't think I like the character enough to throw 600 bones down for it.

10431562_835611959796682_768785983707235509_n.jpg

10526036_835613413129870_4490834549438673240_n.jpg

:banana: I'm so glad I decided to pre-order both of these.

Paired up with Harley, I'll have my own collection of Gotham City Sirens :cloud9:

Still not sure about that Batgirl though, even after seeing the picutres.

I think I might just stick with the Bombshell version.

Phoney.jpg

You big Phony! I was telling Awax to go look over by the Sideshow booth and see if you were over there to say :hi:

:D

lol When did I say I was there?

All I said was I'd post pics as they surfaced because I don't expect that anyone at SDCC will take the time to post here about Sideshow's booth.

Nice lol

+1 . . . . .(+1 . . . +1 . . . +1 . . .) lol

Godzilla = off course

Powergirl = don't know

Good idea. I'm slowing down as well. There are too many awesome pieces to try to get everything you like, so you have to wait for the stuff that really blows you away. It seems like these things get better and better every year, so even if you miss out on something now, something else will come later to replace it.

From the show, Batgirl is a must for me, as I'm collecting the whole Batman line and that piece is pretty much perfect.

plus it also depends on how much is godzilla and release window, i do hope both godzilla and batgirl have a huge 10 months window. Batgirl is a nice add to having a gotham set, same with Ivy, i like how Harly looks but i dont feel it same goes for batman. i'm wait for both them to wow me in the future. Edited by kagenish