• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what booth number Frank is at... trying to relay the info to a friend who is there.

Don't quote me on this, but

Thursday July 24th

Editing Comics the BOOM! Way - 12:00 - 1:00 P.M., Room 28DE

Breaking Into Comics Right Now - 1:00 - 2:00 P.M., Room 28DE

Signing at BOOM! Booth - 3:30 - 4:30 P.M. BOOTH 2229

Friday July 28th

Signing at Image Comics Booth (SELLING FIVE GHOSTS EXCLUSIVE SET) - 11:00 - 11:45 A.M. BOOTH 2729

Secret Origins: How the Industry’s Best and Brightest Began - 2:30 - 4:00 P.M.

Edited by ZoBot

Hey Guys, any news on the registry? And what do you think the 2014 SDCC set is going to start selling for on EBAY? I'm guessing $700 for raw books. Just a guess

I might list one of the four original sets I have, but who knows.

Edited by ZoBot

Hey Guys, any news on the registry? And what do you think the 2014 SDCC set is going to start selling for on EBAY? I'm guessing $700 for raw books. Just a guess

I'm one of its biggest fans but that's quite a bit much. The first SDCC set didn't even get close to those numbers raw. I'm thinking this years set will probably settle in around $250-$280

Just because the first set was sold lower initially doesn't mean it should be less than this years set. Plus last year contains #1.

Now, we may very well see the first year set reach those kinds of prices..and not saying that because I own six of them :)

I would say $250-$300 for raws.

Curious if there are going to be any major character changes en route to pilot. You know how those Hollywood types get when developing. I'd love to see a direct translation of the material right to the screen with very few if any alterations.