• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Thanks ebtorres for the CHOG! It has already made it's way into my display. I had been wanting one of those for a long time! Now I need to get my Poyo Vs Mechaturducken poster mounted back on the wall!

Also, thanks for the sticker and bonus goodies. My kid snagged that Ultimate Spider-Man sticker and batman pin as soon as I opened the box. He will probably snag the Bubble Ship to when he see's what it is.

photo_zps944da1fb.jpg

Thanks ebtorres for the CHOG! It has already made it's way into my display. I had been wanting one of those for a long time! Now I need to get my Poyo Vs Mechaturducken poster mounted back on the wall!

Also, thanks for the sticker and bonus goodies. My kid snagged that Ultimate Spider-Man sticker and batman pin as soon as I opened the box. He will probably snag the Bubble Ship to when he see's what it is.

photo_zps944da1fb.jpg

Cool! (Thumbs u

:gossip: I love that you're displaying it out of the box; I would never do that! My collector's ocd wouldn't allow me to...

Here is my first offer which is pretty sweet if I do say so. Its a limited edition post card designed, signed and sketched by our own Shiverbones. It was limited to just 25 and the sketch on the back was done in black ink. Very heavy paper on this one - perfect for framing with one of his other pieces.

ShiverbonesFront_zps6407e66d.jpg

Shiverbones2_zps7a7750d0.jpg

Option 2 - Vengeance of Bane 1 - 2 spine ticks so I give it a 9.4/9.6

and Black Panther 1 VF/NM

th_P7060530_zps172619c7.jpg

th_BlackPanther1B_zpsf481f068.jpg

:bump:

Here is my first offer which is pretty sweet if I do say so. Its a limited edition post card designed, signed and sketched by our own Shiverbones. It was limited to just 25 and the sketch on the back was done in black ink. Very heavy paper on this one - perfect for framing with one of his other pieces.

ShiverbonesFront_zps6407e66d.jpg

Shiverbones2_zps7a7750d0.jpg

Option 2 - Vengeance of Bane 1 - 2 spine ticks so I give it a 9.4/9.6

and Black Panther 1 VF/NM

th_P7060530_zps172619c7.jpg

th_BlackPanther1B_zpsf481f068.jpg

Option 3 - GD+ to GD/VG copy of Spiderman 50 - Sorry for the pen but the upper right corner looks nice and clean

Spiderman50Front_zps1917ba8e.jpg

th_Spiderman50Back_zpsf61485b2.jpg

:bump: with option 3

I checked the centerfold and its nice and tight. The staples are both holding on very firmly and no missing coupons or pages. It does have a subscription crease and the couple corners off the front page along with a small piece off the corner in the back. Nice presenting lower grade key ASM in my book.

Do any of you with unclaimed RAK, ever wonder if the delivery of said RAK could possibly play out like this? :o

TTAX_20LF_zps9d76fec4.jpg

What do you mean? Did you include the book in with your RAK?

Kind of like:

Need a lift like this gent to swing on over to the Giving Tree to grab 1Cool's offer?

24lq8mp.jpg

Sweet. I didn't have one sitting around so I thought my offer would never get taken!