• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Came across this familiar scene, even the shadowing of Magna's face in the last panel matches Rick.

4c6cd068bc94110cce7b2db140216eca.jpg035da6fc9f92b0b7218675e8fa737f43.jpg

Very cool, good find. I'm not convinced it isn't a coincidence but either way it's cool that they had the exact same line and that she is approaching this situation just like Rick did.

Since the scene was originally conceived by Robert I think his signature belongs next to Charlie's (ideally).

Now tell us all the details about the largest Walking Dead purchase ever!

I pick up 75 pages from Mark. The ones that were passed on from so many collectors and flippers. The pages were between issues 64-99.

No real good moments going on but if you look through the pages and take it panel by panel, IMO you will see some very good work by Charlie.You have to remember that it is a feat in of its self that Charlie has never delayed the monthly release. Talk about an artist being worked to the bone lol

Any other reasons for me to pick them up? Yes............I have be collecting for two years now. When I first started I bought direct from Mark,private sellers and ebay. Most of what I was picking up came after issue 101. As the prices started to shoot up for the newer issues, It was time to look for pre 48 pages.At that time they seemed like deals.Last year I was still picking those pages for between 300- 500 hundred.Well needless to say it seems like the prices on them have moved up. So where can I get the best bang for my dollar now?Seems to be pages between issues 49-99. For me its not about the returns on the pages and I'm having fun. So why not pick up some IMO fair priced OA.

I'm not sure it was the largest amount of pages sold at one time. I think I remember hearing that a couple of issues or so were sold overseas.

But I do know it was not the largest dollar amount as far as deals go for Mark.

Since the scene was originally conceived by Robert I think his signature belongs next to Charlie's (ideally).

I pick up 75 pages from Mark. The ones that were passed on from so many collectors and flippers. The pages were between issues 64-99.

No real good moments going on but if you look through the pages and take it panel by panel, IMO you will see some very good work by Charlie.You have to remember that it is a feat in of its self that Charlie has never delayed the monthly release. Talk about an artist being worked to the bone lol

Any other reasons for me to pick them up? Yes............I have be collecting for two years now. When I first started I bought direct from Mark,private sellers and ebay. Most of what I was picking up came after issue 101. As the prices started to shoot up for the newer issues, It was time to look for pre 48 pages.At that time they seemed like deals.Last year I was still picking those pages for between 300- 500 hundred.Well needless to say it seems like the prices on them have moved up. So where can I get the best bang for my dollar now?Seems to be pages between issues 49-99. For me its not about the returns on the pages and I'm having fun. So why not pick up some IMO fair priced OA.

I'm not sure it was the largest amount of pages sold at one time. I think I remember hearing that a couple of issues or so were sold overseas.

Interesting.

That must put you at owning around 7% of the whole book right now! (at a rough guess)... the mind boggles.

Interesting.

That must put you at owning around 7% of the whole book right now! (at a rough guess)... the mind boggles.

:sorry: If all out war had not come out, I might have gotten 10%+

:preach: damn you extra issues and pages in AOW and the start of the new arc

That's a lot of art of in just 2 years, very impressive! It's a great purchase, you can never have too much OA OA and I doubt Charlie will ever go back to inking the interior pages.

So how did 75 pages of art arrive? You must have had 10 packages waiting for you lol

YES YES YES!!!

The Walking Dead ‏@TheWalkingDead 59s

"Will there be a Negan backstory/novel?" "No novel, backstory sometime, somehow. Yes he will be on the show."

With negan, first appearing in #100 what 100 book is the book to get ?

YES YES YES!!!

"Will there be a Negan backstory/novel?" "No novel, backstory sometime, somehow. Yes he will be on the show."

I would think the following in no particular order:

Comixology.

Lucille.

Lucille Foil.

YES YES YES!!!

I would think the following in no particular order:

Comixology.

Lucille.

Lucille Foil.

Gotta be the Hero Initiative (at 9.8) #100 to get by far- after that would be these three (Lucille, Lucille Foil, then Comixology in that order IMO)

non-red foil, unsigned 9.8

If there was for a decent deal close to GPA maybe.

As for the Hero, I don't see much of a bump happening as the entry price is already high.

But you never know

Edited by Rip

non-red foil, unsigned 9.8

If there was for a decent deal close to GPA maybe.

As for the Hero, I don't see much of a bump happening as the entry price is already high.

But you never know

Some individual_without_enough_empathy should just buy all of mine for $4,000. Its just plain rude.