• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I don't think this interview by CHU has been posted in this thread so...

http://comicsheatingup.net/2014/07/19/a-comics-heating-up-fuel-on-the-fire-interview-with-tim-daniel/#more-3892

I like the book and the guy making it. He seems like a down to earth family guy. He is also a fellow Five Ghosts reader which puts him in a group of some of your finest people. lol

I just watched the webisode and while the special effects aren't quite where I'm sure they could be, I did enjoy the plot/idea for the story. I'm more interested now than I was prior to reading and seeing this article. 2c

Edited by The Authority

This entire thread is unbelievable. Here's some things I know and can safely share:

- The One Shot saw a print run of approx. 5500 copies. That's it. And there will be no more.

- I framed mine, that's the best way I've found to keep it at least somewhat protected.

- Larry's estimates on the new series #1 are close, to the best of my knowledge. Even I don't know the final number yet. But he's within range, maybe a little high is my thought. So, glad you've all grabbed a copy...or 40.

- Without question the Phantom is the most rare of that run. Please inquire with Jetpack Comics if you are still looking for a copy of Johnnie's incredible cover.

- There are 4 distinct things happening with Enormous right now but I'm going to wait for the powers that be to take care of their business before I offer any more information. That said, please don't expect anything coming out of SDCC.

- Issues 6 & 7 introduce 3 very pivotal characters...

Hope this helps in terms of understanding what's what.

Per the author, nothing coming out of SDCC...news, but not SDCC news.

Wasn't there supposed to be some big news about this title? Thread has been dead for a week now.

SDCC announcement ???

there has been some news, not big/ENORMOUS news thought.

second printing, new variants still considered news.

Wasn't there supposed to be some big news about this title? Thread has been dead for a week now.

SDCC announcement ???

there has been some news, not big/ENORMOUS news thought.

second printing, new variants still considered news.

Eh.

My Hastings order arrived just fine, but I ordered 10 copies of various covers from ForbiddenPlanet.com (UK). It arrived Tuesday, with only 4 of the 10 books, and those 4 books were bagged (not boarded) and not bound together in anyway. No packaging at all, just thrown into a massive mailer. :tonofbricks: So, damaged and over half missing. No reply to e-mail just yet either. Looking like that one will have to be a lesson learned.