• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

RAK time! This one is available first to fmaz, I noticed that you haven't taken anything, so you get first dibs, and then it can got to anyone, but I hope you take it

Classic Spidey's

D1C6EEC0-6F9B-4426-BBB1-AEA79944D670_zpsdorhx3ly.jpg

High Grade Bat Goodness (all are first prints, and NM+)

4F9A0448-01A7-4E5C-9233-28DB5E5F3422_zpsghdbfopg.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks my friend that's very cool of you! I'm taking your offer with a great deal of appreciation, thanks! I'm very glad you got your box and were happy with it! That made my day and then this was just a crazy bonus on top of everything!

^^

Cool, PM me your shipping info

RAK time! This one is available first to fmaz, I noticed that you haven't taken anything, so you get firs dibs, and then it can got to anyone, but I hope you take it

Classic Spidey's

D1C6EEC0-6F9B-4426-BBB1-AEA79944D670_zpsdorhx3ly.jpg

High Grade Bat Goodness (all are first prints, and NM+)

4F9A0448-01A7-4E5C-9233-28DB5E5F3422_zpsghdbfopg.jpg

NICE!! ...and what a tease! You should've just PM'd him the offer, without dangling the carrot to the hungry masses! :insane:

That's a good point ebtorres, I wasn't sure if this was within the rules. But since fmaz had given multiple offers, without taking any, I thought it might be allowed. Plus it gave people a reason to hang around, to see if they could grab some nice comics. Next RAK will be up for grabs.

Edited by Scturo

You guys want some CRAK?! (Courteous Random Act of Kindness)

\\stratford.hpha.ca\USERS\JUSTIN.ABDUL\My Pictures\Nailbiter_01-1.png

\\stratford.hpha.ca\USERS\JUSTIN.ABDUL\My Pictures\TWD127_p1.png

Also, I figured out why I couldn't post pictures. I was using my Microsoft Surface RT which appearantly does a crappy job of using -script and stuff. My apologies.

So ebtorres got me thinking, and since it is Batman Day. Another Bat RAK. Same rules, free shipping in US, we'll talk about international.

Brave and the Bold 100, & 200, Dark Knight HC(NM)

B0A80226-21E1-4484-92C1-511A509914E6_zpsxs7q96jd.jpg

Well since I took an RAK tonight, and no one's grabbed my Mexican FF book yet... let me jump on the Batman band wagon (since for the life of me I can't seem find a book that fits with the "National Hot Dog Day" theme (that's right kids... it's not JUST Batman Day, today!)....

So this is up for grabs... free shipping in the US.

dk10th.jpg

I brought up my great idea to liven up my offers and my wonderful wife thought my idea was confusing and slightly off putting. She is generally pretty level headed so I'll scrap my fun idea and just post up a couple more options tomorrow morning. No harm no foul.

I brought up my great idea to liven up my offers and my wonderful wife thought my idea was confusing and slightly off putting. She is generally pretty level headed so I'll scrap my fun idea and just post up a couple more options tomorrow morning. No harm no foul.

Listen to the wife!!! :D