• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Or you could just offer up the "popular" option. :idea:

:D

And unless the option is a AF 15 it won't be taken within the first 48 hours so it will be fun to see what option is available at that point. I truthfully think my 1st option is the coolest thing so what do I know about popular.

But remember, I'm on record as saying I'm not picky, grade-wise, on the AF 15. So, you know, just sayin' ;)

Look…I found some Batman!!! RAK alert!!!

For those not in the know, today is Batman Day, celebrating 75 years of Batman. In honor of today, DC has released a free copy of Detective Comics #27. This is a reprint of not only the latest #27 in the current "New 52" Detective Comics, but it also reprints the first story from the original Detective Comics #27, the first appearance of Batman.

So since some people on here are probably not able to get to a place that had them for giveaway, I will disperse 4 copies here. Only one per person and please only take one if you were unable to get one from anywhere else.

First four :takeit: get it.

3HeB5A0l.jpg

1. Scturo

For those not in the know, today is Batman Day, celebrating 75 years of Batman. In honor of today, DC has released a free copy of Detective Comics #27. This is a reprint of not only the latest #27 in the current "New 52" Detective Comics, but it also reprints the first story from the original Detective Comics #27, the first appearance of Batman.

So since some people on here are probably not able to get to a place that had them for giveaway, I will disperse 4 copies here. Only one per person and please only take one if you were unable to get one from anywhere else.

3HeB5A0l.jpg

Thanks for the reminder!!!

RAK time! This one is available first to fmaz, I noticed that you haven't taken anything, so you get first dibs, and then it can got to anyone, but I hope you take it

Classic Spidey's

D1C6EEC0-6F9B-4426-BBB1-AEA79944D670_zpsdorhx3ly.jpg

High Grade Bat Goodness (all are first prints, and NM+)

4F9A0448-01A7-4E5C-9233-28DB5E5F3422_zpsghdbfopg.jpg

Edited by Scturo

:bump:

New option 1 siege #4 sketch virgin cover plus for the ultimate saga collector the diamond previews that started it all. And a rat queens #1 behind a glass case ready to hand up. Handle with care.

x0zkw6.jpg[/img]

201nid.jpg[/img]

Second option is Hawkeye 1-12 plus annual vf to nm + new offer to the gods that goes with the Hawkeye set. Is y the last man tpb believe first print a hard cover old man logan , day men #1 , batman the dark knight returns #1 and book 4 of the series(book 4 is first print) and last but not least a sketch done of rick from e walking dead by yours truly

30vi3ao.jpg[/img]

ekdut.jpg[/img]

Third option is batman opened kai figure and a hulk #1 with a quick head sketch and signature by Ethan van sciver.

288wmeg.jpg[/img]

2j44hlj.jpg[/img]

I think the 2nd day barrier has expired so I'll take option 2. I have not read the Hawkeye series yet and that sketch looks sweet.

:applause:

Dang... I'd thought to myself if this offer is still available by the time I get home from work I'm gonna go ahead and take option 3. That Play Arts Batman action figure was calling my name! lol

3HeB5A0l.jpg

I got one copy at Midtown Comics today, but I gifted it to a co-worker and when I went back in the afternoon, I was told it was just one copy per customer, so I couldn't have another. So, if it is alright with you... :takeit: x1

3HeB5A0l.jpg

1. Scturo

2. ebtorres

RAK time! This one is available first to fmaz, I noticed that you haven't taken anything, so you get firs dibs, and then it can got to anyone, but I hope you take it

Classic Spidey's

D1C6EEC0-6F9B-4426-BBB1-AEA79944D670_zpsdorhx3ly.jpg

High Grade Bat Goodness (all are first prints, and NM+)

4F9A0448-01A7-4E5C-9233-28DB5E5F3422_zpsghdbfopg.jpg

NICE!! ...and what a tease! You should've just PM'd him the offer, without dangling the carrot to the hungry masses! :insane:

Chip,

I got your Giving tree offer today and OMG!!!! Dude, you are SO generous!!! Most of my collection is modern and i've wanted to ge into the SA/GA books and you so kindly started me off with so many great ones!!!!

I'm working tonight and tomorrow, but as soon as I can, I will be posting a RAK. I was skeptical about this thread when it started but I've seen so many generous people giving and giving.

You guys are awesome!

:applause:

3HeB5A0l.jpg

1. Scturo

2. ebtorres

3. horsehater27

Chip,

I got your Giving tree offer today and OMG!!!! Dude, you are SO generous!!! Most of my collection is modern and i've wanted to ge into the SA/GA books and you so kindly started me off with so many great ones!!!!

I'm very happy you like the books. Glad to kick off your Silver Age collection, as well!

Peace,

Chip