• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

:bump:

New option 1 siege #4 sketch virgin cover plus for the ultimate saga collector the diamond previews that started it all. And a rat queens #1 behind a glass case ready to hand up. Handle with care.

x0zkw6.jpg[/img]

201nid.jpg[/img]

Second option is Hawkeye 1-12 plus annual vf to nm + new offer to the gods that goes with the Hawkeye set. Is y the last man tpb believe first print a hard cover old man logan , day men #1 , batman the dark knight returns #1 and book 4 of the series(book 4 is first print) and last but not least a sketch done of rick from e walking dead by yours truly

30vi3ao.jpg[/img]

ekdut.jpg[/img]

Third option is batman opened kai figure and a hulk #1 with a quick head sketch and signature by Ethan van sciver.

288wmeg.jpg[/img]

2j44hlj.jpg[/img]

I think the 2nd day barrier has expired so I'll take option 2. I have not read the Hawkeye series yet and that sketch looks sweet.

:bump:

New option 1 siege #4 sketch virgin cover plus for the ultimate saga collector the diamond previews that started it all. And a rat queens #1 behind a glass case ready to hand up. Handle with care.

x0zkw6.jpg[/img]

201nid.jpg[/img]

Second option is Hawkeye 1-12 plus annual vf to nm + new offer to the gods that goes with the Hawkeye set. Is y the last man tpb believe first print a hard cover old man logan , day men #1 , batman the dark knight returns #1 and book 4 of the series(book 4 is first print) and last but not least a sketch done of rick from e walking dead by yours truly

30vi3ao.jpg[/img]

ekdut.jpg[/img]

Third option is batman opened kai figure and a hulk #1 with a quick head sketch and signature by Ethan van sciver.

288wmeg.jpg[/img]

2j44hlj.jpg[/img]

I think the 2nd day barrier has expired so I'll take option 2. I have not read the Hawkeye series yet and that sketch looks sweet.

:applause:

Here is my first offer which is pretty sweet if I do say so. Its a limited edition post card designed, signed and sketched by our own Shiverbones. It was limited to just 25 and the sketch on the back was done in black ink. Very heavy paper on this one - perfect for framing with one of his other pieces.

ShiverbonesFront_zps6407e66d.jpg

Shiverbones2_zps7a7750d0.jpg

Option 2 - Vengeance of Bane 1 - 2 spine ticks so I give it a 9.4/9.6

and Black Panther 1 VF/NM

th_P7060530_zps172619c7.jpg

th_BlackPanther1B_zpsf481f068.jpg

Option 3 - GD+ to GD/VG copy of Spiderman 50 - Sorry for the pen but the upper right corner looks nice and clean

Spiderman50Front_zps1917ba8e.jpg

th_Spiderman50Back_zpsf61485b2.jpg

Edited by 1Cool

:gossip: List all options in one post so it's easier to link on the first page.

Will do. I'm heading out to Dave and Busters but I'll put them together afterwords.

Hola! Came across this book this morning and since I don't speak or read Spanish, it just screamed RAK!

I'm guessing my folks brought it back for me from a mid 70's trip to Mexico. The cover is barely hanging on, though. Not sure if the rough condition is due to whatever my parents were doing in Mexico... or what has happened to the book since it has landed in the good ol US of A. For my sanity's sake, I'm going to focus on the latter, thank you very much!

Either way, happy to pass it along!! Don't see very many PINK superhero covers... something really cool about it.

LosFF22.jpg

Wanted to bump this back up for the evening crowd who may have missed it.

Look…I found some Batman!!! RAK alert!!!

For those not in the know, today is Batman Day, celebrating 75 years of Batman. In honor of today, DC has released a free copy of Detective Comics #27. This is a reprint of not only the latest #27 in the current "New 52" Detective Comics, but it also reprints the first story from the original Detective Comics #27, the first appearance of Batman.

So since some people on here are probably not able to get to a place that had them for giveaway, I will disperse 4 copies here. Only one per person and please only take one if you were unable to get one from anywhere else.

First four :takeit: get it.

3HeB5A0l.jpg

I'm stuck in traffic so I've thought up a fun way to keep offering up new stuff and add some excitement to the process. Every morning while I'm on the clock I'll flip a coin and if heads comes up then the more "popular" option is put up. If tails comes up then a nice option but less desirable option will be added as option 3. Once the coin flip for that day is done the previous option is pulled off the table. A couple heads comes up we could be looking at a sweet book. But don't wait too long or the great option you have been on the fence with could be pulled. The original two options will always be available.

Look…I found some Batman!!! RAK alert!!!

For those not in the know, today is Batman Day, celebrating 75 years of Batman. In honor of today, DC has released a free copy of Detective Comics #27. This is a reprint of not only the latest #27 in the current "New 52" Detective Comics, but it also reprints the first story from the original Detective Comics #27, the first appearance of Batman.

So since some people on here are probably not able to get to a place that had them for giveaway, I will disperse 4 copies here. Only one per person and please only take one if you were unable to get one from anywhere else.

First four :takeit: get it.

3HeB5A0l.jpg

:takeit: thanks Meeklo

I'm stuck in traffic so I've thought up a fun way to keep offering up new stuff and add some excitement to the process. Every morning while I'm on the clock I'll flip a coin and if heads comes up then the more "popular" option is put up. If tails comes up then a nice option but less desirable option will be added as option 3. Once the coin flip for that day is done the previous option is pulled off the table. A couple heads comes up we could be looking at a sweet book. But don't wait too long or the great option you have been on the fence with could be pulled. The original two options will always be available.

I am starting to get the feeling that you overcomplicate things in life.. :P

Or you could just offer up the "popular" option. :idea:

:D

And unless the option is a AF 15 it won't be taken within the first 48 hours so it will be fun to see what option is available at that point. I truthfully think my 1st option is the coolest thing so what do I know about popular.