• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Hola! Came across this book this morning and since I don't speak or read Spanish, it just screamed RAK!

I'm guessing my folks brought it back for me from a mid 70's trip to Mexico. The cover is barely hanging on, though. Not sure if the rough condition is due to whatever my parents were doing in Mexico... or what has happened to the book since it has landed in the good ol US of A. For my sanity's sake, I'm going to focus on the latter, thank you very much!

Either way, happy to pass it along!! Don't see very many PINK superhero covers... something really cool about it.

LosFF22.jpg

^^

If it hasn't been claimed. I will Take it. :takeit: Just started getting into Chaos with the newest issues that just started coming out. Ill post up some RAK this evening, after I head to the comic shop.

Sneak peek of what I am hoping to post: 1 TPB (maybe more), Some signed books (with and or without COA :l) And maybe a Silver age book, plus whatever awesome I find. :D

-Kystix

PS:Hope I didn't break any rules just now. If so :sorry:

Love that pink FF… lol

Which issue should it correspond to?

If I remember correctly ... I couldn't peg it to a specific issue for some reason. But it did have Johnny in the red costume and Medusa as a team member, so that means we're talking about like issues 125-150 or so, I think. Which makes sense for the date. I even popped in the 44 years of FF dvd-rom and did a quick run through of those issues a while back and recall not seeing the exact story. Of course I easily may have missed it.

:bump:

New option 1 siege #4 sketch virgin cover plus for the ultimate saga collector the diamond previews that started it all. And a rat queens #1 behind a glass case ready to hand up. Handle with care.

x0zkw6.jpg[/img]

201nid.jpg[/img]

Second option is Hawkeye 1-12 plus annual vf to nm + new offer to the gods that goes with the Hawkeye set. Is y the last man tpb believe first print a hard cover old man logan , day men #1 , batman the dark knight returns #1 and book 4 of the series(book 4 is first print) and last but not least a sketch done of rick from e walking dead by yours truly

30vi3ao.jpg[/img]

ekdut.jpg[/img]

Third option is batman opened kai figure and a hulk #1 with a quick head sketch and signature by Ethan van sciver.

288wmeg.jpg[/img]

2j44hlj.jpg[/img]