• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Kord Industries made a cameo before. It was on the side of a shipping crate or something.
really

Yeah. I remember getting excited and explaining why to my wife.

Kord has definitely been mentioned / shown on Arrow at some point.

it was a fundraiser or something that Moira went to wasn't it?

also Bludhaven was mentioned (Deadshot lived there) so Nightwing is possible

Devon Aoki Joins Season Three Of ARROW As 'Tatsu Yamashiro/Katana'

devon-aoki-2013-amfar-inspiration-gala-04.jpg

Deadline reports that 2 Fast 2 Furious and War star Devon Aoki has landed what is described as a "major recurring guest role" in the highly anticipated third season of Arrow. She will play Tatsu Yamashiro, a character that they describe as a , "Japanese martial arts expert who wields a deadly sword, a blade from which her codename Katana is derived." Apparently, Tatsu will be one of Oliver's mentors in his flashbacks now that the action has shifted from the island to Hong Kong, and her appearance will have a, "critical influence on his journey to eventually become The Arrow of present day." Whether that means we'll see her in her Katana alter-ego in present day Starling City remains to be seen, but this is a very exciting piece of casting for the DC Comics series. What do you guys think? Sound off with your thoughts in the usual place!

hm

Brandon Routh Joins ARROW Season 3 As 'The Atom'

He's already played the Man Of Steel on the big screen in the fan-panned Superman Returns, and now TV Line report that Brandon Routh is set to play another DC Comics superhero, this time on the CW's Arrow. According to the site, Routh will appear in a recurring guest star capacity in the third season of the show as Ray Palmer, aka The Atom. They also offer the following: "An unparalleled scientist and inventor, Ray will play an unexpected role in the lives of Oliver and Felicity as the new owner of Queen Consolidated. Palmer’s plans for Queen Consolidated’s Applied Sciences Division will be shrouded in mystery." Word is Routh's deal will span 14 episodes, and that he will be a love interest for Felicity Smoak.

I saw the Flash pilot yesterday.

It didn't grab me. I don't think I'll bother watching any future episodes.

I'm curious what other people think about it.

As a Flash fan, I liked it. Granted, It's far from perfect, it's a pilot, you expect that. Takes time for people to settle into a role, character development.

Maybe you shouldn't judge it on one episode, let alone the pilot. Unless you're not into Flash hm

Would they possibly bring a Green Lantern villain into the Flash tv series?

Could a Green Lantern appearance be a possibility?

That'd be insane!

Green Arrow and Green Lanter together? It would never work. (:

Would they possibly bring a Green Lantern villain into the Flash tv series?

Could a Green Lantern appearance be a possibility?

That'd be insane!

Green Arrow and Green Lanter together? It would never work. (:

You're probably right ;)

lf_zpsf5b4299b.jpeg

CONFIRMED: THE FLASH And ARROW To Have A Two Hour Crossover Event This Year

"Episodes 8 of both shows, Arrow and Flash, are going to be a two-hour crossover event," Andrew Kreisberg revealed to the site. "[Also], in Episode 4, Felicity [Emily Bett Rickards] is going to come to The Flash."

As we already know, The Tomorrow People's Robbie Amell is set to play one half of Firestorm, and it was revealed during The Flash's TCA panel that the other half, Martin Stein, will later be introduced after very nearly being included in the pilot episode.

Geoff Johns Says DC Comics Keeping Film And TV Universes Separate

According to a TV Guide tweet, DC Comics Geoff Johns said today at the Television Critics Association’s semi-annual press tour session that DC wants to keep its film and TV universes separate. The reason being is that DC doesn't want TV writers to have to try to fit shows into the movies.

Tommy Merlyn Returns to ARROW In Season 3 Flashback

Colin Donnell is coming back in Episode 302. Tommy will be in the flashback story. We'll be telling the story about how Tommy and Oliver just missed each other in Hong Kong. It's a really amazing story and we're so excited to have Colin Donnell back. It's one of the advantages of the storytelling that we do that even when you die in the present day, you can still be alive in the flashbacks. It was something that we had talked about last year and then when we committed to doing the Hong Kong story, we knew we could really make it work.

Andrew Kreisberg Talks ARROW/THE FLASH Crossover And How JUSTICE LEAGUE Impacts Them

"When Felicity is in Episode 4 of The Flash, it will be Wentworth Miller’s first episode as Captain Cold,"

"And then, both Episode 8 of Arrow and The Flash will be a two-part cross-over. Not to toot our own horns, but I think we’ve designed it in a way that, if you’re not watching The Flash, you can just enjoy it from the Arrow perspective, where these crazy Flash people show up for an episode, and vice versa. We don’t want to be brazen and assume that everybody is watching both shows. Hopefully, they will be. I think it’s one of those things where, if you’re not watching both shows, whichever show you’re watching, it will all make sense to you. But at the same time, if you are watching both shows, you’re really gonna get a fun, cool two-night event."

"There really aren’t that many characters that we’ve asked to use, that we haven’t gotten access to. Fortunately for us, with Arrow, we were able to bring on Deathstroke and The Huntress, and this year we have Katana. It was actually DC comics’ idea for us to use Ray Palmer/The Atom. On The Flash, with Geoff Johns, our partner, we’ve carved out this whole world of characters that we have access to. There are the big ones that fit into the Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman mythos, but since we’re not using those characters, they’re subsidiary characters don’t really feel necessary to us. We never feel like we’re confined. We’re more impressed that we get to play with as many characters as we do. By the end of this season, on both shows, we’ll have Green Arrow, Black Canary, Katana, The Atom, Firestorm and The Flash. If you’ve got Green Arrow and The Flash, why would you want Batman and Superman around? I think we’ve figured out how to do those characters really well. There’s something very distancing about Superman and Batman that I think works so well in the features, but that I’m not sure would necessarily lend themselves to a weekly series. We’re very happy with the characters that we have."

Andrew Kreisberg Teases The Villain Of ARROW Season 3 And Crossing Over With THE FLASH

"Slade had a very specific agenda—he was out for revenge and had set up this elaborate five-year plot.What’s interesting about the villain in season three is that he doesn’t necessarily disagree with [Oliver]. He doesn’t have any personal animus towards the Arrow, and he actually in some ways has a very similar worldview. [but] the Arrow is thinking too small."