• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Tough crowd no one wants my stuff .

Don't get down on yourself. Your second offers were good offers but maybe someone is not looking for those books right now. When I was in the hot seat I was going to keep adding offers every 12 hours or so and someone will eventually see something they want. Have fun.

+1 I put up what I thought was a solid offer, then added to it 24 hours later. It took some effort on the keyboard, but it all worked out.

Don't get down on yourself. Your second offers were good offers but maybe someone is not looking for those books right now. When I was in the hot seat I was going to keep adding offers every 12 hours or so and someone will eventually see something they want. Have fun.

Exactly! Could be no one eligible can grab it, or no one who would want it has seen it, or a bunch of other reasons. Change it, add to it, whatever you'd like, but don't take it as a blanket indictment of your offer.

I'm using tiny pic so I'm not sure how to resize pictures but here goes, sorry about the dud earlier here is my new first option 1 siege #4 sketch virgin cover

x0zkw6.jpg[/img]

Second option is Hawkeye 1-12 plus annual vf to nm

30vi3ao.jpg[/img]

Third option is batman opened kai figure and a hulk #1 with a quick head sketch and signature by Ethan van sciver.

288wmeg.jpg[/img]

2j44hlj.jpg[/img]

:bump:

RAK

I have 2 more digital RAKs available. You can claim them both or just one of them. I will pm you the code after it is claimed. I have Marvel Now Indestructible Hulk vol 2 (issues 6-10) by Mark Waid and Walt Simonson and Nova: Origin by Loeb and McGuiness (issues 1-5).

:bump: I have the codes w/me right now. Who wants to read these books?

I don't know what you have against out equine friends....kind of upsets me....

??. Did autocorrect change a couple of your words?

I don't know what you have against out equine friends....kind of upsets me....

??. Did autocorrect change a couple of your words?

OUR equine friends.....no other autocorrect problems....I wanna know why he hates horses :shrug:

I'm using tiny pic so I'm not sure how to resize pictures but here goes, sorry about the dud earlier here is my new first option 1 siege #4 sketch virgin cover

x0zkw6.jpg[/img]

Second option is Hawkeye 1-12 plus annual vf to nm

30vi3ao.jpg[/img]

Third option is batman opened kai figure and a hulk #1 with a quick head sketch and signature by Ethan van sciver.

288wmeg.jpg[/img]

2j44hlj.jpg[/img]

Hey, what's with this thread? I have the same lost feeling that I get when the cable goes out!

The right person hasn't shown up. The offer has a narrow audience in my opinion. Look at the offers that moved fast, they were widely popular. :shrug:

We're almost to the point where either someone new to the thread has to come along or the 48 hour rule will kick in.....unless people are waiting for another reason :think:

Last Smith Conan and arguably the best-first Red Sonja......

Typically sells for abt $30-there's a couple on ebay for $10 but they have serious flaws