• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I paid lucky and the SOB gave me a tracking number that has not been accepted by the post office. He also tried to sell me ASM and DC Comics presents because it was not paid for. Comicquest and I have been in close communication and I am going to open a complaint and try to get a full refund.

That stinks.

This place can be like a minefield in transactions. More and more I stick to established boardies with a solid reputation that precedes them.

That's it. A guy with 8 months on the boards and less than 100 posts selling books under value is chock full of red flags.

It does suck it for newer members who aren't derelicts but thems the breaks.

I asked him through ebay why he was shilling is auctions and he told me that it was his cousin and he would ask her to stop. To bad he couldn't be kicked off of ebay before some of these auctions closed.

He must have a large family.

Yeah kind of like Sybil.

The youngsters aren't going to get this reference...

;)

I asked him through ebay why he was shilling is auctions and he told me that it was his cousin and he would ask her to stop. To bad he couldn't be kicked off of ebay before some of these auctions closed.

He must have a large family.

Yeah kind of like Sybil.

The youngsters aren't going to get this reference...

;)

lol that's true.

More and more I stick to established boardies with a solid reputation that precedes them.

As opposed to, let's say, an odor?

More and more I stick to established boardies with a solid reputation that precedes them.

Speaking of carpet bombers....is Roy attending SDCC this week?

I too have not received my books from Luckycomics.

I was not aware of this discussion and was brought to my attention when I contacted other boar dies that had purchased from him, they too haven't received their books.

I opened a case with paypal.

1st time I've ever done this, hopefully I get my money back if this guy is a crook.

My cherry has been popped.

Did you contact him? I haven't received my book from Lucky either. But it hasn't been 30 days, it's been twenty. But it sounds like it's time to open a Paypal case.

Edited by Scturo

Did you contact him? I haven't received my book from Lucky either. But it hasn't been 30 days, it's been twenty.

You may want to read back a few pages...sounds like he has about 7 deals to which he hasn't completed any and just reading pms etc...

I've opened a dispute on Paypal. So we'll see what the response is. Then I'll go to claim if things don't move quick. Looking more like Lucky is gonna disappear.

Update: based on the discussion on this thread, I've escalated the dispute to claim. So I'm done with Lucky.

Edited by Scturo

Yes, working on his BB moves

b3_zps34d41f72.gif

b3_zps34d41f72.gif

:roflmao:

b3_zps34d41f72.gif

:o Is that Tim Hardaway?