• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Yeah, that cover kicks all kinds of . Definitely one of the top 2 or 3 after #1.

It was my second choice to the cover of #1 and I knew that the owner of the #1 cover would never part with it for any amount of money I could afford so I set my sites on this one...

Yeah, that cover kicks all kinds of . Definitely one of the top 2 or 3 after #1.

It was my second choice to the cover of #1 and I knew that the owner of the #1 cover would never part with it for any amount of money I could afford so I set my sites on this one...

Well! That's a beauty.

Well! That's a beauty.

+1

Fantastic cover.

Picked this one up at SDCC a few days ago:

EoW_14_zps6ebdfc89.jpg

Went to the CBLDF initially just to watch, then was surprised by how much I really liked this one in person, and decided to bid at the last second. And...due to my last-minute decision to bid, and an epic fail of miscommunication, ended up bidding against a friend at the end, thus driving the price up $500 higher than where it would have ended if we had just discussed our plans in advance. :facepalm: At least the tax write off knocks the price down quite a bit.