• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

Never said I bid and can't pay. What I meant is if the seller required payment within 1 day and I can't make it because if the weekend or whatever. I usually put in a highest amount I would pay for the book in which this set I was willing to pay $200.

Or whenever sellers have multiple items for sale but has different end dates. I ask to make sure they know I will pay and ask for combined shipping or wait until I win other auction.

Ah...that is why I send out invoices, so people know they can combine. Perhaps that is what this person was doing.

In any case, try counting to a thousand before you leave a neutral. That stuff is for people who don't answer after you contact them with a problem. Why ruin someone over what might be an understanding?

and what was your eBay ID?

Oh by the way jimmy the seller said to me he did open the dispute and accused me if not paying. It wasn't automatically opened.

But he couldn't have opened the case if you had paid, right?

And how long did you have to pay before the case would be closed and have any affect on your account?

Also

and what was your eBay ID?[/color]

Never said I bid and can't pay. What I meant is if the seller required payment within 1 day and I can't make it because if the weekend or whatever. I usually put in a highest amount I would pay for the book in which this set I was willing to pay $200.

Or whenever sellers have multiple items for sale but has different end dates. I ask to make sure they know I will pay and ask for combined shipping or wait until I win other auction.

Ah...that is why I send out invoices, so people know they can combine. Perhaps that is what this person was doing.

In any case, try counting to a thousand before you leave a neutral. That stuff is for people who don't answer after you contact them with a problem. Why ruin someone over what might be an understanding?

and what was your eBay ID?

Did you not read that I stated he accused me of not paying because he sent multiple invoices?

Oh by the way jimmy the seller said to me he did open the dispute and accused me if not paying. It wasn't automatically opened.

And how long did you have to pay before the case would be closed and have any affect on your account?

Also

Won auction on Friday. Case was open today.

As far as my eBay id it's aznhotsauce. Go ahead and block that ...

Also

with youtube clips like this I'd be a to block you

leave negative and neutral feedback for sellers that don't send you items in the condition as advertised, fall through with a transaction, or try to scam you. (thumbs u

Re: sending multiple invoices.

I've done that on numerous occasions. At first, on accident, I would send the buyer an invoice before I knew ebay updated to automatically send an invoice after auction end.

Again when I would run hundreds of auctions that would end on the same night. It was much easier to make sure that I invoiced all of my buyers with multiple purchases by invoicing everyone. Results in two invoices.

What's your eBay ID?

Also

with youtube clips like this I'd be a to block you

leave negative and neutral feedback for sellers that don't send you items in the condition as advertised, fall through with a transaction, or try to scam you. (thumbs u

lol you google that id is like googling john smith :roflmao:

Don't think that is your ebay id...

It might be

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&userid=aznhotsauce&iid=-1&de=off&items=200

I don't know Jimmy. The id doesn't have any comic purchase/sales. It's shoes etc. Kind of weird for a comics buyer/seller.

Looks like the rules have changed and you can now open a non paying bidder dispute after just 2 days.

If you don't receive payment, you can open an unpaid item case in the Resolution Center as soon as 2 full days (48 hours) after the listing ends. For example, if the listing ends on October 5 at 11:15 am, you can open a case on October 7 at 11:15 am.

Looks like the rules have changed and you can now open a non paying bidder dispute after just 2 days.

If you don't receive payment, you can open an unpaid item case in the Resolution Center as soon as 2 full days (48 hours) after the listing ends. For example, if the listing ends on October 5 at 11:15 am, you can open a case on October 7 at 11:15 am.

That is crazy. I guess I am stuck in 1999. doh!

Don't think that is your ebay id...

It might be

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&userid=aznhotsauce&iid=-1&de=off&items=200

I don't know Jimmy. The id doesn't have any comic purchase/sales. It's shoes etc. Kind of weird for a comics buyer/seller.

His winning bid on the item had different feedback # than the user he gave us not the same person or has multiple profiles.